There are 183 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Soccer Thread 12/13

Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by 49erha:
Yes!!!!

off-sides

Also bayern are dominating it could easily be 3 almost every time bayern has possession. It's not even close right now.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Yes!!!!

off-sides

Also bayern are dominating it could easily be 3 almost every time bayern has possession. It's not even close right now.

Yea, I agree with that but that doesn't mean off-side goal is ok

Watering the pitch is worse...don't expect that from a class club
[ Edited by 49ersMyLife on Apr 23, 2013 at 12:58 PM ]
Yes!!!!

off-sides

It's not ok but it was extremely close and almost impossible see in real time so there really isn't anything to complain about. The pitch is only wet in the center circle hardly making things difficult
[ Edited by 49erha on Apr 23, 2013 at 1:03 PM ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Yes!!!!

off-sides

It's not ok but it was extremely close and almost impossible see in real time so there really isn't anything to complain about. The pitch is only wet in the center circle hardly making things difficult

Wow...Barca plays in the middle - if you don't think that was done intentionally I don't know what to tell you. That was ingenious of Bayern but not deserving of classy clubs.
Yes!!!!

off-sides

Wow...Barca plays in the middle - if you don't think that was done intentionally I don't know what to tell you. That was ingenious of Bayern but not deserving of classy clubs.

I know they do it on purpose but that is not the reason this games is so one sided. It really hasn't effected the game
Lol bye bye barca this tie is over
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Oh...we're playing American football now...that's a clear foul

looool
Okay now I can't say I saw this coming but I have said it all year they are the most complete team in Europe. Barca are a one man team take him out they... Well it's 4-0
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Disappointing effort
Great night for Bayern , hopefully Borussia will do the same to Real.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Okay now I can't say I saw this coming but I have said it all year they are the most complete team in Europe. Barca are a one man team take him out they... Well it's 4-0

Bayern played better and deserved to win but sorry...you don't water the pitch in areas where your opponent is strong and then boast how great you are.
Jordan alba is an idiot

Bayern played better and deserved to win but sorry...you don't water the pitch in areas where your opponent is strong and then boast how great you are.

Lol I respect your analysis you do know soccer very well and I really have enjoyed however I can't believe that is what your taking out of this result.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Lol I respect your analysis you do know soccer very well and I really have enjoyed however I can't believe that is what your taking out of this result.

I said Bayern deserved to win...even if it wasn't watered, I don't see how Barca would have won today. But c'mon man - why do you think they watered the middle of the field? Think.

I said Bayern deserved to win...even if it wasn't watered, I don't see how Barca would have won today. But c'mon man - why do you think they watered the middle of the field? Think.

I know they did it on purpose to slow down passes I just don't think it had any effect on the game. It really only showed up for the first 15 min then the pitch it played normal, the center circle for the first 15 min played a little slow not a big deal.