There are 160 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The Soccer Thread 12/13

UEFA Champions League Quarters Draw:
MALAGA V BORUSSIA DORTMUND
REAL MADRID V GALATASARAY
PARIS ST-GERMAIN V BARCELONA
BAYERN MUNICH V JUVENTUS

The semi-finals are going to be EPIC!!!
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 28,856
Originally posted by NinerAce:
UEFA Champions League Quarters Draw:
MALAGA V BORUSSIA DORTMUND
REAL MADRID V GALATASARAY
PARIS ST-GERMAIN V BARCELONA
BAYERN MUNICH V JUVENTUS

The semi-finals are going to be EPIC!!!

Yes, Bayern finally gets to play a quality team.

My prediction:

Dortmund....Real Madrid....Barca....Juve
Mi querido Mexico, como la cagas
Originally posted by SolRebe1:
Mi querido Mexico, como la cagas

'Mericans taking three points next Tuesday!

USA/CRC in snow?
  • NickV
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,560
Where you at diego?!?! Venezuela 1-0 up on Colombia right now!
Originally posted by H41L5ATAN:
Originally posted by SolRebe1:
Mi querido Mexico, como la cagas

'Mericans taking three points next Tuesday!


lol

Mexicans don't stand a chance against a superior US
  • NickV
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,560
Usa usa!
Venezuela beats Colombia and puts itself in 4th place in CONMEBOL!

If qualifiers ended today they'd get into their first WC EVER!

remaining games vs Bolivia (away), Uruguay (home), Chile (A), Peru (H), and Paraguay (H), they can so pull this off!
USA motherb***hes!!
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Venezuela beats Colombia and puts itself in 4th place in CONMEBOL!

If qualifiers ended today they'd get into their first WC EVER!

remaining games vs Bolivia (away), Uruguay (home), Chile (A), Peru (H), and Paraguay (H), they can so pull this off!


How do they stack up against these teams?
Originally posted by HardEdge:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Venezuela beats Colombia and puts itself in 4th place in CONMEBOL!

If qualifiers ended today they'd get into their first WC EVER!

remaining games vs Bolivia (away), Uruguay (home), Chile (A), Peru (H), and Paraguay (H), they can so pull this off!

How do they stack up against these teams?

They have a decent team with a few good players,no star player the toughest opponent they have is Uruguay but they aren't playing great. If they take care business at home they should be in

However I think there in 5th at the moment but will check
[ Edited by 49erha on Mar 26, 2013 at 8:28 PM ]
i think we bought off these officials
so panama and costa rica are in first and second place huh.
The Philadelphia Eagles have found their soccer equivalent. The Mexican national soccer team. Culo.