There are 193 users in the forums

The Soccer Thread 12/13

ladies and gentlemen, the finest U-21 midfielder in the world.

most amazingly, hes getting minutes in arguably the most talented, and hardest working midfield in Europe. thanks for f**king this one up Fergie.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Revenue:

Real Madrid - $510M
Barcelona - $480M
ManU - $390M
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Barcelona's mid-field is easily the most talented in the World. It's not all that close.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Barcelona's mid-field is easily the most talented in the World. It's not all that close.

I've heard more than a few people(fans and pundits) say that Juve's mid is arguably the best in Europe. They're both immensely talented and it depends on which style you like best I guess. But you can't deny that Juve's mid is the most hardworking imo.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 1251alex:

I've heard more than a few people(fans and pundits) say that Juve's mid is arguably the best in Europe. They're both immensely talented and it depends on which style you like best I guess. But you can't deny that Juve's mid is the most hardworking imo.

No question they are extremely talented and this is why I feel they will do really well in the Champions League. Trust me, I've great respect for their mid-field. But, it's hard to pick against Barca due to the success they've achieved over several years.

Fabregas, Xavi, Iniesta, and Busquets have not only had success for Barca, but Spain has dominated at the international level as well. Not to mention, Messi's is no longer a true false-9 in the Barca system. Under Tito, he's been asked to drop even further than he did under Pep, making him essentially a mid-fielder. But, even without Messi...the group of Fab, Xavi, Iniesta, Busquets is still no.1 till they are knocked off.

But yes, Juve does have a formidable mid-field and one that may the ability to stop Barca's mid-field. I really hope that Juve and Barca do meet in the Champions League Semis. Would love to see them go at each other over two legs.
Brek Shea (aka the best American prospect) was just transferred to Stoke City! I hope he really develops his technique and becomes a permanent stay in the National squad for the next decade at least.

Balotelli to Milan. Official. Too bad a striker isn't what they needed.
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Balotelli to Milan. Official. Too bad a striker isn't what they needed.

Was about to post the same thing lhim and el sharrway (sp?) Are gonna be sick though.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
C'mon Pedro - how do you miss that...
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Ronaldo scores an own goal in a 0-1 defeat against Granada. lol - everything has gone wrong for Real Madrid in La Liga.

Originally posted by NickV:
Was about to post the same thing lhim and el sharrway (sp?) Are gonna be sick though.

Well, he certainly started off quite alright. haha.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NickV:

Well, he certainly started off quite alright. haha.

When Barca drew Milan - I thought it was an easy one. I've to say - beating them won't be an easy task anymore.
Originally posted by H41L5ATAN:
Brek Shea (aka the best American prospect) was just transferred to Stoke City! I hope he really develops his technique and becomes a permanent stay in the National squad for the next decade at least.

I got those same cleats
When Barca drew Milan - I thought it was an easy one. I've to say - beating them won't be an easy task anymore.

Too bad Balotelli is cup tied so he won't be able to see CL action anymore this season.

Forza Juve! Gave Celtic an ass beating. The british media sounded like it had its puppy shot. f**k the british anti-Italian bias. and f**k the EPL too.
Two great games on right now both games very open play.
Share 49ersWebzone