There are 149 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Floyd Mayweather #1 Paid Athlete of 2012 (Forbes)

• Amir
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by Amir:
Point?

Just pointing out Forbe's list of the top 100 athletes. Not allowed?

Sure. Why not just say what you want to say. Quit beating around Reggie Bush.

Alright.

Men Lie
Women Lie
Number's Don't
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Point?

Just pointing out Forbe's list of the top 100 athletes. Not allowed?

Sure. Why not just say what you want to say. Quit beating around Reggie Bush.

Bush Wackers

Great strip club

LOL. I think that is where Amir called me from last time.
  • Amir
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Niner_Demon:
LOL. I think that is where Amir called me from last time.

this
Funny....I.......don't.....see any UFC dbags on there...hmm..

• Amir
  • Veteran
Usually, a boxing thread has a influx of people talking bad about the sport and how it's dead and no one watches it. Yet, those same people are nowhere to be found in this thread. If this doesn't prove why we get so upset and how much trolling is done, then I don't know what does.
Usually, a boxing thread has a influx of people talking bad about the sport and how it's dead and no one watches it. Yet, those same people are nowhere to be found in this thread. If this doesn't prove why we get so upset and how much trolling is done, then I don't know what does.

YES WE GET THE POINT, STOP BUMPING THE THREAD
  • Amir
  • Veteran
Originally posted by marshniners24:

YES WE GET THE POINT, STOP BUMPING THE THREAD

My boy doeee
  • Amir
  • Veteran
marsh wanted me to bump this thread.
marsh wanted me to bump this thread.

This. Just to prove that even though fighters make the most money, nobody actually gives 2 f**ks about them or the sport
Thats cool that only 2 boxers make bank. But what about #3-10......?
Still scared to fight pacman, lol

........because they don't care how much Floyd makes?

If this thread is a Boxing vs MMA thread in disguise....... then the salaries of the two sports have been discussed in circles.....
[ Edited by 49erfeeeever808 on Jul 7, 2012 at 11:09 AM ]
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

........because they don't care how much Floyd makes?

If this thread is a Boxing vs MMA thread in disguise....... then the salaries of the two sports have been discussed in circles.....

This is the problem with boxing. They get this much money and they aren't even fighting the best competitor (each other).

Boxing the sport isn't the problem, great sport. It's the people who run it.

Granted UFC has a dictator but he puts out the best fights possible. There is no ducking fights that people wait for like Manny and May.
<<< gives 3 f**ks