There are 149 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012 US Open @ The Olympic Club, San Francisco.

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
If Tiger hits the ball the next three days the way he hit it today, the rest of the field doesn't stand a chance.

That's for sure. Thompson only had 22 putts today, that won't happen again

Holy shizzle! Only 22 putts? That's amazing.

Crazy on any course. But Olympic with the slopes and speeds of the greens? Unreal.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
If Tiger hits the ball the next three days the way he hit it today, the rest of the field doesn't stand a chance.

That's for sure. Thompson only had 22 putts today, that won't happen again

Holy shizzle! Only 22 putts? That's amazing.

Crazy on any course. But Olympic with the slopes and speeds of the greens? Unreal.

Lucky first round flash in the pan, happens every year
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
If Tiger hits the ball the next three days the way he hit it today, the rest of the field doesn't stand a chance.

That's for sure. Thompson only had 22 putts today, that won't happen again

I hope Tiger is there in the end, sure will be more exciting. Stats prove you at least have to be good day one, so Phil and Bubba are done.

Yeah I expected Phil to play better today. I think anybody 3 over or better is still in it, anything more than that and youre asking a lot of yourself to go low

I dont know. I discount the leader totally. He will blow up tomorrow. I think someone could still be +5 and be in it. Just 6 back with 3 rounds to go isnt too bad.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
If Tiger hits the ball the next three days the way he hit it today, the rest of the field doesn't stand a chance.

That's for sure. Thompson only had 22 putts today, that won't happen again

I hope Tiger is there in the end, sure will be more exciting. Stats prove you at least have to be good day one, so Phil and Bubba are done.

Yeah I expected Phil to play better today. I think anybody 3 over or better is still in it, anything more than that and youre asking a lot of yourself to go low

I dont know. I discount the leader totally. He will blow up tomorrow. I think someone could still be +5 and be in it. Just 6 back with 3 rounds to go isnt too bad.

Yeah I would say +3 but I don't see anybody picking up too many on Tiger. Lots of players around even or -1 though so hopefully once people see Tiger is where he's at
Props to Fowler for holding on at 2+. He had some bad holes there, and didn't let it ruin all his chances.
Man, Olympic is such a beautiful course. The way the sunset is cutting through the course and trees right now is just amazing.
Damn the so-called Top 3 players in the world were unstoppable today lol what a joke
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Damn the so-called Top 3 players in the world were unstoppable today lol what a joke

Westwood is still right in the hunt though. I expect him to be close at the end. He grinds it out
All this hype about Rory and he has stunk lately. Dude is in 120th spot.
Tiger's the leader
Tiger Woods now in sole possession of 1st


Thompson currently on his knees through 5
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Damn the so-called Top 3 players in the world were unstoppable today lol what a joke

Westwood is still right in the hunt though. I expect him to be close at the end. He grinds it out

Really when?
Originally posted by SportsFan:
All this hype about Rory and he has stunk lately. Dude is in 120th spot.

OverRated with a capital R for Rory
Anybody going to the thing on the weekend? Post some pics. How is the course? For those who have played it or been there.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Anybody going to the thing on the weekend? Post some pics. How is the course? For those who have played it or been there.

I wanted to go but ticket prices were ridiculous.
...