LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 290 users in the forums

2012 NBA Finals

Originally posted by phiLthyphiL:
danrafaelespn Dan Rafael: Duane Ford thinks the Heat gave the Thunder a basketball lesson in the 4th quarter. #boxinglesson

lmao
it's just one game so i don't want to get too excited.. lebron is still the best player in the league so anything can happen

okc won that game without even harden going off

c-webb mentioned that okc has a handful of players that can get you over 5 boards a game.. and he could only count 2 in the heat

---

think about it.. okc went through dallas, LA, and san antonio to get here.. miami is beatable
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

• ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:

so much white people in oklahoma
Originally posted by ImaMod:

thats racist
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by ImaMod:

thats racist

Just an observation based on the pic
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by mug0mug:
Durant is the most likeable star in the league. One of the most likeable stars in the history of the league. What is there to dislike about him?

yah he's a good dude. I shall cheer for him except for when he plays the Lakeshow.

I like how low-key his reactions were when scoring pts. late in the game. He seemed almost too relaxed like he expected to make those shots. He didn't even look tired when the cameras were showing him hugging and getting congratulations from family/friends.

F**k Putz Riley. Greasy-a$$ used car salesman from LA.

is he wearing a blue tie to disguise himself? lawls
Originally posted by bayarealuv:

He was with the only black guy in a 50 mile radius who wasn't on the court last night, and that black guy happens to be 6'10". Don't think Riley would have too much luck going incognegro in that neck of the woods, tie or not.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by bayarealuv:

He was with the only black guy in a 50 mile radius who wasn't on the court last night, and that black guy happens to be 6'10". Don't think Riley would have too much luck going incognegro in that neck of the woods, tie or not.

lol you're right.. the men in black suits don't help either

that's why he should at least be rockin' a red tie.. represent your squad
I thought James was lazy last night. Middle cleared out, and he wouldn't bother to drive to the basket?

Been hoping the Heat win, but ultimately don't care. Looks like the Thunder are gonna mop them up in 4.
[ Edited by oldman9er on Jun 13, 2012 at 3:38 PM ]
I've seen that 'Zo face before

Share 49ersWebzone