There are 215 users in the forums

***UEFA EURO 2012*** SPAIN BACK TO BACK CHAMPIONS!!

Originally posted by NickV:
I got the jitters again, we should win...but the problem I have seen most of alllll the Portugal internationals I have seen over the years is playing down to weaker opposition or not taking them seriously, I.E: USA vs Portugal world cup 2002 :X

On my way to Casa Do Benfica in downtown San Jose. Pass buy and ill biy you guys a beer!

Little Portugal!
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Ehhhhh. Lots of bus parking, but we aren't playing as sharp as I would like. Hopefully Bento gets a little fire in them. Cr7 i s playing well though, unlucky not to score right at the end
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Nice GOAL...Ronaldo!!!!
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Asdfghlhjejfcn!!Qone1!

Jeeeeeeeze. This game had me sweating bullets! So stoked right now. Such a hard fought game, czecks defensed with their lives. We kept chipping and fiiinallllyyyy got the goal!

Spain or France! Bring iiiiiit!
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Asdfghlhjejfcn!!Qone1!

Jeeeeeeeze. This game had me sweating bullets! So stoked right now. Such a hard fought game, czecks defensed with their lives. We kept chipping and fiiinallllyyyy got the goal!

Spain or France! Bring iiiiiit!

Yea, I hate these type of games where one team just decides to defend with 10 guys. I love it when they lose by a late goal.

Portugal played GREAT...Ronaldo played his best game in this Euro, IMO. They look really dangerous. Hoping for Spain vs Portugal Semis. That should be a great game.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Yea, I hate these type of games where one team just decides to defend with 10 guys. I love it when they lose by a late goal.

Portugal played GREAT...Ronaldo played his best game in this Euro, IMO. They look really dangerous. Hoping for Spain vs Portugal Semis. That should be a great game.

I didn't think Portugal were that good, they really struggled to break down a disappointing Czech side and looked vulnerable at the back.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by redrose49er:
I didn't think Portugal were that good, they really struggled to break down a disappointing Czech side and looked vulnerable at the back.

When 10 guys are defending, it is very difficult to score. Portugal stayed patient and got the goal as the defense started to tire out. They played a great game imo.
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Does Greece pull an upset today???

I'm thinking no. :P
Wtf is lowe doing if you want to tinker you tinker at the beginning of the tournament. I don't mind the player, klose is clutch, shurrle and rues are speedsters who can finish but at this time in the tournament? And wtf if you take out muller play grotze in his place, he is the most talented player on the roster!!!
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erha:
Wtf is lowe doing if you want to tinker you tinker at the beginning of the tournament. I don't mind the player, klose is clutch, shurrle and rues are speedsters who can finish but at this time in the tournament? And wtf if you take out muller play grotze in his place, he is the most talented player on the roster!!!

Lack of respect towards Greece if I had to guess. They are the weakest team in the quarter finals and I'm thinking that Lowe has more than enough confidence in his bench vs the Greek starting 11.

• Garce
  • Veteran
Nice goal by Lahm.
  • Jiks
WTF?! Streaming the whole game(no cable) no problems, right before the goal my cpu freezes. SOB!!! Sounded like a pretty good goal.
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
WTF?! Streaming the whole game(no cable) no problems, right before the goal my cpu freezes. SOB!!! Sounded like a pretty good goal.

That sucks! Lol what a time for it to crash lol

If you aren't already, espn3.com has all the games for free!
  • Jiks

That sucks! Lol what a time for it to crash lol

If you aren't already, espn3.com has all the games for free!
Yeah the screen just froze, I could hear what was happening though. But, I was under the impression you had to have comcast or some sort of cable or something for espn3. Will check out though thanks!

It was a nice shot but the Greece defense handed it to him.

I must say I thought Greece would play harder then this, there out matched and there playing like this game was decided before it began.
Share 49ersWebzone