LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 262 users in the forums

***UEFA EURO 2012*** SPAIN BACK TO BACK CHAMPIONS!!

Originally posted by IdentityCrisis:
Balotelli really could be the young piece the Italians desperately need on offense. He is so very talented, but volatile at the same time.

The goal he scored today was tremendous, but did anyone else see Bonucci run up to Balotelli and cover his mouth and whisper in his ear after the goal. I have to imagine it was something along the lines of: "just be quiet, you'll be lauded as a group round hero if you just don't cause a stir." After that Balotelli walked away quietly celebrating with his teammates.

NOW, if your Spain and Italy, who are you rooting to face? England or France? Two outstanding quarterfinal matchups coming either way.
Pretty sad what happened to Balotelli. No class from the Croatian fans.
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Please tell me there's a better online feed than FirstRowSports.

Anyone?

You can watch all euro games for free in hd on watchespn.com
Originally posted by RogerCraig:

I suppose. He just needs to get over it. People will yell racial slurs at you, so what?

If that's enough to throw you off your game, you're just mentally weak. I'm not condoning it, just saying he could be so much better if he could keep his focus.
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
lol...get a goal-line technology already

Watching the other game, what happened?

Ball that terry cleared off the line was actually in, tho unlike the 2010 call this was really close and hard to see in realtime.

I suppose. He just needs to get over it. People will yell racial slurs at you, so what?

If that's enough to throw you off your game, you're just mentally weak. I'm not condoning it, just saying he could be so much better if he could keep his focus.

Exactly. Like Zinedine Zidane vs Italia.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
lol...get a goal-line technology already

Watching the other game, what happened?

Ukraine scored a goal, but Terry cleared it just as the ball crossed the line. Having said that, the refs missed the off-side call as well on the build-up by Ukraine.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Exactly. Like Zinedine Zidane vs Italia.

This.

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Women from Ukraine and Poland...

I love Eastern Europe!
  • Garce
  • Veteran
GOOD LORD

• Garce
  • Veteran
What a goal by Zlatan.
So I went from the brink of elimination to tied for 3rd place with that Sweden win. So basically the top 8 of the group stage pick'em move on to the quarters and we get to pick one of the 8 remaining teams according to the order that we finished. So we're gonna have to have a coin flip to decide if I pick 3rd or 4th. Spain and Germany will obviously get picked with the first two picks.

Besides Spain and Germany who would you guys pick to win it?
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
So I went from the brink of elimination to tied for 3rd place with that Sweden win. So basically the top 8 of the group stage pick'em move on to the quarters and we get to pick one of the 8 remaining teams according to the order that we finished. So we're gonna have to have a coin flip to decide if I pick 3rd or 4th. Spain and Germany will obviously get picked with the first two picks.

Portugal, then Italy.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:

Portugal, then Italy.

Nah I think England has a better chance than either of them.

My order would go: Germany, Spain, England, France, Portugal, Italy, Greece, Czech

and I'm an Italian fan... maybe put them ahead of France, but they have a major injury to their best defender, and they're a team built around defense.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Nah I think England has a better chance than either of them.

My order would go: Germany, Spain, England, France, Portugal, Italy, Greece, Czech

and I'm an Italian fan... maybe put them ahead of France, but they have a major injury to their best defender, and they're a team built around defense.

POR
TU
GAL

clap clap clap

POR

TU

GAL

clap clap clap

POR

TU

GAL

clap clap clap