There are 146 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***Chelsea FC x FC Bayern München UEFA Champions League Final***

• ImaMod
  • Veteran
wow..crazy..Drogba is the man
i have a friend whos a hardcore chelsea fan and hes going crazyyyyy lol
what a game... im not a huge futbol fan but geez louis that was a awesome futbol match !

im actually glad i had no rooting interest in any of the teams cuz im sure several people had heart attacks during that game hahaha
Originally posted by 9ersSince85:
what a game... im not a huge futbol fan but geez louis that was a awesome futbol match !

im actually glad i had no rooting interest in any of the teams cuz im sure several people had heart attacks during that game hahaha

meh, it wasn't even that entertaining til the last 15 of regular time
:( Gongrats to Chelsea

Bayern needs more depth

This year has been bitter sweet for me

Giants lead division all year but lose out to the dbacks
Niners, nuff said
Bayern all the way to the final and blow it
sharks, nuff said

Atleast the sixers are still in
And Germany has a chance at euros
Ridiculous win for chelsea. what a bitter evening for the germans. better the whole game, the only team trying to play and then losing it. wow.
god arsenal fans are f**king annoying... in general, not anyone in here (not trying to pick up a warning or anything). talking about loyalty and money and s**t.
  • flow
  • Veteran
Drogba!
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
god arsenal fans are f**king annoying... in general, not anyone in here (not trying to pick up a warning or anything). talking about loyalty and money and s**t.

My son was totally bummed. I was totaly surprised. You can bet Hoeneß will bring in some defensive help. He is not a happy camper. Bayern came up short in the league, the Cup and in the Champions League. Er ist stock sauer. In other words : he is pissed off.
Originally posted by Crazy49er1313:
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:

Troof
  • NickV
  • Veteran