There are 70 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Manny Paki-Ow vs Tim Bradley (MGM Grand June 9th HBO PPV)

Originally posted by bayarealuv:
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
i guess pac was really cheatin' on wifey.. she pretty much admitted it on 24/7

is it just me or does bradley look weird when he punches? i like his attitude but i think he's gonna get merked still

Makes sense how he closed the party spots he owned and went to because he was around too many chicks throwing themselves at him.

lol yup.. he got caught up.. he's paying the price now.. i guess that's why he's so religified lately

i wouldn't say lately......

but his last fight really put a dent in his rep.

yeah i hear you.. i wonder if any of that stuff affected him in the ring against marquez

i wanna see the dominating manny this next fight

nah, it was just marquez's style
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
i guess pac was really cheatin' on wifey.. she pretty much admitted it on 24/7

is it just me or does bradley look weird when he punches? i like his attitude but i think he's gonna get merked still

Makes sense how he closed the party spots he owned and went to because he was around too many chicks throwing themselves at him.

lol yup.. he got caught up.. he's paying the price now.. i guess that's why he's so religified lately

i wouldn't say lately......

but his last fight really put a dent in his rep.

yeah i hear you.. i wonder if any of that stuff affected him in the ring against marquez

i wanna see the dominating manny this next fight

I agree with silky, there's no excuse for Manny's lack of dominance other than the fact he and marquez are the ultimate foils of each other, which will always give incredible fights. Manny still won the last fight, but if the PBF/Manny fight doesn't happen, only other Manny fight I will pay to see is a fourth bout with Marquez.
  • Amir
  • Veteran

this. those mofos can fight at any time in their lives and it will be a close fight. marquez's style has and always will give pakman problems.
Originally posted by Amir:

this. those mofos can fight at any time in their lives and it will be a close fight. marquez's style has and always will give pakman problems.

Those two are like the ken and ryu of boxing. They've fought each other so much and know each other so well, that they've evolved and now do advanced techniques i.e. the foot stomping stuff.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Those two are like the ken and ryu of boxing. They've fought each other so much and know each other so well, that they've evolved and now do advanced techniques i.e. the foot stomping stuff.

The foot touch and stepping has been around forever.
Looking forward to this. Always like to watch Manny fight.
Anyone watching 24/7? Manny looks very skinny to me. Even in his calves. Dude always had huge calves. A little concerned with his new found faith that it might impact him this fight.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Anyone watching 24/7? Manny looks very skinny to me. Even in his calves. Dude always had huge calves. A little concerned with his new found faith that it might impact him this fight.

he looked pretty solid to me

this whole religion thing is starting to get on my nerves for some reason, too preachy. Maybe im just hatin? Hope the boy didnt go soft.
  • Amir
  • Veteran
13 days away
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
Originally posted by SportsFan:

he looked pretty solid to me

this whole religion thing is starting to get on my nerves for some reason, too preachy. Maybe im just hatin? Hope the boy didnt go soft.

Ya. Little concerned as well.

He just looks a little smaller in the chest and arms. Seems really fast though.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
not merriweather

no1curr
Originally posted by Garcia:
not merriweather

no1curr

go garce somewhere else
Anyone in or around Marin? I think I am going to purchase this fight and if anyone wants to swing by, for a BBQ, beer and the fight let me know.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
not mayweather

no1curr

go garce somewhere else

What I mean by that is...

"pacquiao is not fighting mayweather"
[ Edited by Garcia on May 28, 2012 at 5:05 PM ]
  • Amir
  • Veteran
not merriweather

no1curr

go garce somewhere else

What I mean by that is...

"pacquiao is not fighting merriweather"

Ok thanks. You'll be somewhere trying to watch the fight.