LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 287 users in the forums

Manny Paki-Ow vs Tim Bradley (MGM Grand June 9th HBO PPV)

i know nothing about dude.. but he is young and undefeated.. so that should make it a good fight hopefully
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame

Originally posted by bayarealuv:
i know nothing about dude.. but he is young and undefeated.. so that should make it a good fight hopefully

He's black. That's all that matters to PBF fans.

PBF said that Pac couldn't beat a ''black man.''

Floyd is a ignorant as they come.
A rich dumbass.

Gee.....I wonder if Manny is going to win. The suspense is killing me.
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Is there a better theme music than the 24/7 one

Originally posted by Amir:

I agree. I wanna make a ringtone of it.
9:12 and 9:47 hahaha

• Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Originally posted by DatNyjerSireez:
Originally posted by Amir:
I agree. I wanna make a ringtone of it.

i guess pac was really cheatin' on wifey.. she pretty much admitted it on 24/7

is it just me or does bradley look weird when he punches? i like his attitude but i think he's gonna get merked still

is it just me or does bradley look weird when he punches? i like his attitude but i think he's gonna get merked still

Makes sense how he closed the party spots he owned and went to because he was around too many chicks throwing themselves at him.

Originally posted by SF69ers:
Bradley's got an awkward looking right cross/hook. He really cocks it back when he throws it. Manny will take advantage of that.

He seems to lead his torso and shoulder before the arm, leading to whipping type punches. They seem to have good velocity, but not only does the style give a moment of warning, but they don't have the full body force following through.
Originally posted by mug0mug:
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Bradley's got an awkward looking right cross/hook. He really cocks it back when he throws it. Manny will take advantage of that.

He seems to lead his torso and shoulder before the arm, leading to whipping type punches. They seem to have good velocity, but not only does the style give a moment of warning, but they don't have the full body force following through.

He does seem to have a low KO rate (12 ko's vs 28 wins)
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Makes sense how he closed the party spots he owned and went to because he was around too many chicks throwing themselves at him.

lol yup.. he got caught up.. he's paying the price now.. i guess that's why he's so religified lately

lol yup.. he got caught up.. he's paying the price now.. i guess that's why he's so religified lately

i wouldn't say lately......

but his last fight really put a dent in his rep.
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

i wouldn't say lately......

but his last fight really put a dent in his rep.

yeah i hear you.. i wonder if any of that stuff affected him in the ring against marquez

i wanna see the dominating manny this next fight
Share 49ersWebzone