There are 153 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Manny Paki-Ow vs Tim Bradley (MGM Grand June 9th HBO PPV)

• Amir
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Niner_Demon:
Originally posted by 9ersSince85:
ive seen tim bradley fight but not enough to really get a feel for how good or bad he is... in your guys opinion is this another May vs Ortiz or does bradley actually have a chance to be Pac

There is achance to surprise and be compettive much the way Cotto surprised a lot of people but I don't think Bradley wins. Bradley can out box manny a few rounds but I don't think he can keep it up all night.

This. ANYTHINGS possible but I don't see Bradley doing enough damage to Manny. Bradley's not winning a decision so he has to KO/TKO Manny and I don't see that happening.
Originally posted by 9ersSince85:
ive seen tim bradley fight but not enough to really get a feel for how good or bad he is... in your guys opinion is this another May vs Ortiz or does bradley actually have a chance to beat Pac

How was May vs Ortiz bad? I thought it was a lot more competitive than the Cotto fight tbh. Yeah, Ortiz f**ked up big time with the headbutt but besides that it was shaping out to be a classic IMO.
The last 5 posts don't really belong in this thread. There is already the same comments being made in the Cotto vs mayweather thread.

Seriously, I was gone. You have a boxing thread already. Understand you want to make a thread to highlight a big fight. If that is the case, stick to discussing this fight...not why they havent fought so and so. Or I will merge all the threads into the boxing thread and you can only use that.

Again, this is for the Manny vs Bradley fight only. Not saying you cant compare styles of previous fights in here to make a point, but talking about shares and reasons they havent fought kills the reasoning for a separate fight thread.
  • Amir
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
The last 5 posts don't really belong in this thread. There is already the same comments being made in the Cotto vs mayweather thread.

Seriously, I was gone. You have a boxing thread already. Understand you want to make a thread to highlight a big fight. If that is the case, stick to discussing this fight...not why they havent fought so and so. Or I will merge all the threads into the boxing thread and you can only use that.

Again, this is for the Manny vs Bradley fight only. Not saying you cant compare styles of previous fights in here to make a point, but talking about shares and reasons they havent fought kills the reasoning for a separate fight thread.

I apologized mr. rubberneck. someone else brought it up. we're back to this fight.
  • Amir
  • Veteran
Hightlights of Bradley for those that haven't really seen him fight.

heres what i get from the videos of bradley

- Kinda leads with his head but could be the styles

- at least he comes to fight and looks like the fight with pac will at least be entertaining

- not sure he has the power to knock out pac, i saw some vicious shots from him in both videos but none of them knocked the opponent out or even made the guy take a standing 8 count

- last but not least ... the trainer in the 2nd video after the head but was damn hilarious when hes complaining to the ref

looking forward to this fight now
Bradley's got an awkward looking right cross/hook. He really cocks it back when he throws it. Manny will take advantage of that.
  • Amir
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Bradley's got an awkward looking right cross/hook. He really likes cocks it back when he throws it. Manny will take advantage of that.

Originally posted by Amir:
Bradley's got an awkward looking right cross/hook. He really likes cocks it back when he throws it. Manny will take advantage of that.

Jeff always keeps an eye out for those things. Anything to take advantage.

After hanging out with you and Jason, I gotta keep my eyes open for rapists

Its true. Too bad you don't remember what happened during the 1st quarter.

I stayed in the shower for two hours after the game, curled up in a ball...

Still didn't wash the rape away.

Still didn't wash the rape away.

Not even excited tho