LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 353 users in the forums

Manny Paki-Ow vs Tim Bradley (MGM Grand June 9th HBO PPV)

Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by mug0mug:
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Could be sorta funny if that happened. In the half of the fight I saw, I saw Manny grab Bradley multiple times a round, usually around the head, but I don't think I saw Bradley grab Manny once, and Bradley was the aggressor, at least for the 2nd half of the fight. Not saying Bradley should've won the decision, just that this doesn't hit on what happened and hence, isn't funny.

Just stop.

Could be sorta funny if that happened. In the half of the fight I saw, I saw Manny grab Bradley multiple times a round, usually around the head, but I don't think I saw Bradley grab Manny once, and Bradley was the aggressor, at least for the 2nd half of the fight. Not saying Bradley should've won the decision, just that this doesn't hit on what happened and hence, isn't funny.

Just stop.

Stop telling the truth? You guys act like Manny knocked him out. Maybe you should watch the fight over when your aren't so empassioned. The 6 rounds I saw were a slight Bradley win, but I've been deferential in giving you guys and the commentators the benefit of the doubt that Manny won the first 6 and should've won.

We are saying stop because what you are saying shows you have no idea about boxing. Bradley won rounds 9 and 12 in my books. That is in of the last 6 rounds. Then I gave Bradley the 3rd (I think). So 3 rounds to Bradley, tops.

mug seems like a boxing expert
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
I didn't watch, sol pride of phillipines finally lost
Stop telling the truth? You guys act like Manny knocked him out. Maybe you should watch the fight over when your aren't so empassioned. The 6 rounds I saw were a slight Bradley win, but I've been deferential in giving you guys and the commentators the benefit of the doubt that Manny won the first 6 and should've won.

Bradley won a maximum of 2 rounds. Everyone except someone with an agenda against Pacquiao saw it.

Like I said, just stop. I truly hope you realize that NOBODY is taking you seriously in here. And for good reason.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

Just stop.

Just stop.

We are saying stop because what you are saying shows you have no idea about boxing. Bradley won rounds 9 and 12 in my books. That is in of the last 6 rounds. Then I gave Bradley the 3rd (I think). So 3 rounds to Bradley, tops.

If mug is a boxing expert then I am an expert at picking up p***y.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

good luck finding a pic of Bradley landing a clean punch!!!lol

What, cause that's a picture of Manny landing a clean punch? (maybe it was a clean punch, but it's not a picture of it)

....!!!!lol

you never answered my question of how thick your glasses are?

I did actually.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Amir:
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
im gonna go to sleep before i get banned. i agree manny won but all this s**t about boxing gotta stop. why aren't yall in teh nba thread about how the league fixed miami to get in?

...because they didn't

u have proof that boxing did? as i said, i think manny won but boxing will be fine.

I never said today's fight was fixed...I don't know - but what's obvious is, judges were wrong. To defend your position on boxing - you don't need to make up stuff though.

If you truly love boxing, you should be more disgusted with what happened today than someone like me - who is a casual viewer.

I am but as I said, no matter what happened tonight, motherf**kers would be in here talking s**t about boxing. Manny wins and "oh who cares, its not flody, blah blah blah, boxing is dead." no f**king winning.

You gotta ignore that stuff. The fight was entertaining. They need better judges, but as long as fights are entertaining, the sport is alive and kicking.

Bradley won a maximum of 2 rounds. Everyone except someone with an agenda against Pacquiao saw it.

Like I said, just stop. I truly hope you realize that NOBODY is taking you seriously in here. And for good reason.

i think he is a boxing wizard!!!

I think you're talking too strong of a stance having, as you said, only seen half the fight. If you saw the first half, I don't think you would have seen the 2nd half as you did. There was never a single point in the fight that Manny was hurt. You don't lose your belt when you out land and out hustle a guy and are never hurt once in the fight.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

I was rooting for Bradley...but yea, he won 2 rounds and maybe another round or two were even - but Pac won everything else. When I heard 115-113 in Pacs favor, I was like WTF...he won by only 2 points? Didn't know then will declare Bradley the winner.
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
i like how everyone is making fun of mug for being a boxing expert, yet all of you are now? how many times you post in this thread before the decision? how many times you post in the boxing thread? exactly. shut the f**k up.

If I were Pacman I would say f**k the rematch. Let him have it. Know one in their right minds thinks Bradley won this fight. So if he thinks this is going to put him over the top and make him a big draw he has another thing coming. Pac should move on and fight Mayweather. People would just forget about Bradley. He can continue to get smaller, undercard fights for all I care.
Dam. I never knew we had so many boxing gurus on here. Next time I need help with one of my fighters I will hire all you fvckers.

Just stop.

Just stop.

If mug is a boxing expert then I am an expert at picking up p***y.

p***y beyond high school isn't very abundant in San Rafael. I'm from there, so I remember you as a San Rafael'er and San Francisco gangbanger.

I don't know why you guys are so touchy. In almost every post I've said that I expected Manny to win the decision and respect your opinions of the full fight. I'm merely suggesting that if people hadn't already made up their mind before, or halfway though, the fight that it wasn't a dominant performance by Manny. I think Bradley slightly won the 2nd half, primarily because he was more aggressive. That used to mean something in boxing, but things have changed quite a bit since the glory days of boxing I used to enjoy.

What, cause that's a picture of Manny landing a clean punch? (maybe it was a clean punch, but it's not a picture of it)

....!!!!lol

I did actually.

....!!!!lol

I did actually.

maybe i need my eyes checked

but on a serious note..... why did you miss the 1st 6 rounds?
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Niner_Demon:
Dam. I never knew we had so many boxing gurus on here. Next time I need help with one of my fighters I will hire all you fvckers.

i like how everyone is making fun of mug for being a boxing expert, yet all of you are now? how many times you post in this thread before the decision? how many times you post in the boxing thread? exactly. shut the f**k up.

Share 49ersWebzone