There are 143 users in the forums

Mayweather vs Cotto and Canelo vs Mosley (May 5th HBO PPV)

want to watch but don't want to pay !
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
TonyStarks is a big Margarito fan like I am a Cotto fan. But TS will never give Cotto any credit lol.
Originally posted by Amir:
TonyStarks is a big Margarito fan like I am a Cotto fan. But TS will never give Cotto any credit lol.

He's ok ,but he got whupped by Pac before he lost to Margacheato.
How is he a challenge to PBF?
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
When Mayweather and Pacman retire, boxing will officially be dead.
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

1. Cotto lost to Pac after he had lost to Margacheato. The same Margacheato who hasn't done ish since being caught. The same Margacheato that got whooped by Sugar Shane before he ever fought Manny. The same Sugar Shane that got beat by Cotto.
2. Is there anyone in the world who is a challenge toPBF besides Manny? Since we can't get that, we have to settle for this.
3. The fight is at 154. That's a big help to Cotto who has looked more like his "old" self at that weight. Not saying he will or has any chance against PBF, but I applaud PBF for fighting him at Cotto's weight.
4. I'd prefer it PBF fought King Serg at 154. I've always said that. But PBF is all about making money and Cotto is the biggest name in Boxing after PBF/Manny.
[ Edited by Amir on Apr 18, 2012 at 12:48 PM ]
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

Not you too Chaz. I know all the UFC fan's think this.

But somebody ALWAYS comes along and is the big name of boxing.

Ali/Frazier/Foreman to Sugar Ray/Hagler/Hearns to Tyson/Lewis/Holyfield to Roy Jones/Hopkins to DLH/Trinidad to Floyd/Manny.

Not you too Chaz. I know all the UFC fan's think this.

But somebody ALWAYS comes along and is the big name of boxing.

Ali/Frazier/Foreman to Sugar Ray/Hagler/Hearns to Tyson/Lewis/Holyfield to Roy Jones/Hopkins to DLH/Trinidad to Floyd/Manny.

As an MMA fan, I don't think boxing will die after Floyd and Manny leave. I'm over Floyd and Manny, as a matter of fact. I'll still watch their fights, but it won't be that big of a deal to me unless they're fighting each other. Canelo is the future.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

1. Cotto lost to Pac after he had lost to Margacheato. The same Margacheato who hasn't done ish since being caught. The same Margacheato that got whooped by Sugar Shane before he ever fought Manny. The same Sugar Shane that got beat by Cotto.
2. Is there anyone in the world who is a challenge toPBF besides Manny? Since we can't get that, we have to settle for this.
3. The fight is at 154. That's a big help to Cotto who has looked more like his "old" self at that weight. Not saying he will or has any chance against PBF, but I applaud PBF for fighting him at Cotto's weight.
4. I'd prefer it PBF fought King Serg at 154. I've always said that. But PBF is all about making money and Cotto is the biggest name in Boxing after PBF/Manny.

I'm just bitter PBF isn't fighting Pac or King Serg.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
i'm getting sick of UFC too. they need to space s**t out and stop having so many damn events.
Cotto hasn't done anything noteworthy since squeaking out a win over Mosley like half a decade ago. Floyd by wiiiiiiiiiiiiide UD.

I would say Floyd by late stoppage but he'll probably just let him off the hook like he did Marquez and coast along for the full 12.
[ Edited by silkyjohnson on Apr 18, 2012 at 1:09 PM ]

Pendejadas.

To MURRIKAH maybe but boxing is doing just fine in other countries/continents.
I got money on Cotto's son making sexy looks again on camera.

Anyone know where to watch this in the Bay area? I have bought fights before but f**k that. I just want to see the main card and have a few beers.
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame

Share 49ersWebzone