There are 189 users in the forums

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

Originally posted by Niners99:
I dont think itd change much. Over time the fanbase would grow, but everyone thats currently an A's fan wouldnt change alliances.

I highly doubt the A's leave northern CA. Theyll probably end up finding an investor group to build a new stadium in the east bay somewhere.
I would hope in downtown oak. But anywhere in the eastbay is fine with me

• Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by kidash98:

Bye Bye Zito!!!
A little skeptical Zito wrote that whole thing himself. But nicely worded anyway. He forgot to mention the billions he stole for 6 of those 7 years. Thanks for contributing in the 2nd WS Title though.
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
A little skeptical Zito wrote that whole thing himself. But nicely worded anyway. He forgot to mention the billions he stole for 6 of those 7 years. Thanks for contributing in the 2nd WS Title though.

Billions lol
I hate Zito for being so terrible, but who knows what would have happened if we didn't have him. Classy exit, though.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Billions lol

Don't hate the playa, hate the game! !! Srsly doe, blame the baseball unions. ..
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
I hate Zito for being so terrible, but who knows what would have happened if we didn't have him. Classy exit, though.

This. But I don't hate him, he just pissed me off for years.
Farewell teh Lord Zito
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Billions lol

Don't hate the playa, hate the game! !! Srsly doe, blame the baseball unions. ..

But not the owners???

Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Billions lol

But not the owners???

MOSTLY the owners.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
MOSTLY the owners.

This. They started this madness with the 10 year contracts and over paying for folks. See Arod in Texas, s**t went downhill right after.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
MOSTLY the owners.

This. They started this madness with the 10 year contracts and over paying for folks. See Arod in Texas, s**t went downhill right after.

Wont be surprised if Timmy turns down the Giants offer and looks for a bloated contract. I am sure some owners will overpay for his services.
[ Edited by VaBeachNiner on Oct 15, 2013 at 6:46 PM ]
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Wont be surprised if Timmy turns down the Giants offer and looks for a bloated contract. I am sure some owners will overpay for his services.

true...which would work out for us.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Cards up 3-1 again. Guess we're gonna see the difference between the Giants and Dodgers huh?
Share 49ersWebzone