There are 86 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Turns out that when healthy, it's really not a bad team at all. Not a great team, but not bottom 10 either.

and cainer is turning it around. Man, i feel happy again.
Originally posted by Garcia:
posey pence and belt gonna go ham in this sandbox for a stadium

Since when did Citi Field become a sandbox? The Giants aren't in Cinci or Philly.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Turns out that when healthy, it's really not a bad team at all. Not a great team, but not bottom 10 either.

and cainer is turning it around. Man, i feel happy again.

Well.. you have 9 more games to be happy. Personally, I wish they would lose all 9.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Since when did Citi Field become a sandbox? The Giants aren't in Cinci or Philly.

talkin' bout dat Yankee stadium doot
Originally posted by Garcia:

talkin' bout dat Yankee stadium doot

Damn. My bad. I saw NY and thought it was the Mets. Too much coffee for me today.
How about Alfonso Soriano in LF in next season? Low BA and OBP, but high slugging and HR's. He'll be a nice 7th hitter.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
At only 24 yrs of age, MadBum is a stud and should now be one of the premiere lefties in the NL. That $35 mil deal through 2017 is a steal for pitching contracts.

i know man, he is a STUD
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
At only 24 yrs of age, MadBum is a stud and should now be one of the premiere lefties in the NL. That $35 mil deal through 2017 is a steal for pitching contracts.

i know man, he is a STUD

Kyle Crick>Madbum.

edit: How about adding Joe Giradi to the coaching staff? If the yanks don't resign him, is there room for him on the coaching staff?
[ Edited by pdizo916 on Sep 20, 2013 at 3:56 PM ]
How about Alfonso Soriano in LF in next season? Low BA and OBP, but high slugging and HR's. He'll be a nice 7th hitter.

He doesnt want to play in SF. He has made that very clear.
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:

i know man, he is a STUD

Kyle Crick>Madbum.

edit: How about adding Joe Giradi to the coaching staff? If the yanks don't resign him, is there room for him on the coaching staff?

LOL at Kyle Crick> Madbum. I assume you are joking right?

As for Girardi... there will be manager openings and he would be coveted. He has done a great job with the Yanks this year.
He doesnt want to play in SF. He has made that very clear.

Oh yea, i forgot. His talent would be an ideal fit IMO. Oh well

LOL at Kyle Crick> Madbum. I assume you are joking right?

As for Girardi... there will be manager openings and he would be coveted. He has done a great job with the Yanks this year.

Yea, but i have a man crush on Crick.
arod gets booed at home? Maybe its the giants fans that are booing him...
Giants (posey) are leaving runs on the board.....
yankee stadium=petco east
Blown call @ 2nd. It happens, doe
Get the Latest News at Giants365.com