There are 69 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
missing the game but i hear Perez is playing well and Bumgarner is dealing.

3 hits and 1 RBI for Perez and 1 hit, 1 RBI for Adrianza off Niese.

Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:

Damn kids are supposed to help us tank.

awesome to hear about adrianza
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Effen rooks...they clearly didn't get the memo.
citi field=petco east

You can't blame Perez for wanting to do well in front of family and friends.
I think the Angels or Yanks are going to spend big on Tanaka and the Giants wont have a shot at him. Both those teams have big pockets and huge starting pitching needs.

I really want to sign Abreu, but I can easily see the Giants spending 60 mil. to get him, and then he turns out to be an overpriced, average major leaguer. Its just our luck.
Originally posted by Niners99:
I think the Angels or Yanks are going to spend big on Tanaka and the Giants wont have a shot at him. Both those teams have big pockets and huge starting pitching needs.

I really want to sign Abreu, but I can easily see the Giants spending 60 mil. to get him, and then he turns out to be an overpriced, average major leaguer. Its just our luck.

I read a report somewhere that said he is not a special athlete at all and that he would struggle against guys with big time heat. The report said he would feast against 3-5 starters but would not be great against front end starters.

I read a report somewhere that said he is not a special athlete at all and that he would struggle against guys with big time heat. The report said he would feast against 3-5 starters but would not be great against front end starters.

There are mechanical tricks to help with bat speed, but that sounds about right. Overall 60 mil. isnt a ton to spend on a guy who has perrenial all-star upside and average regular downside. The Giants need to do something to try and keep up with LA, so we might have to take that risk.

There are mechanical tricks to help with bat speed, but that sounds about right. Overall 60 mil. isnt a ton to spend on a guy who has perrenial all-star upside and average regular downside. The Giants need to do something to try and keep up with LA, so we might have to take that risk.

I would take the risk for sure.

I would take the risk for sure.

Dafuq u 2 agreeing for!?!?!?!
At only 24 yrs of age, MadBum is a stud and should now be one of the premiere lefties in the NL. That $35 mil deal through 2017 is a steal for pitching contracts.
Im glad this team is playing well again.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Im glad this team is playing well again.

Turns out that when healthy, it's really not a bad team at all. Not a great team, but not bottom 10 either.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
posey pence and belt gonna go ham in this sandbox for a stadium
Get the Latest News at Giants365.com