LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 300 users in the forums

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

Andrew Baggarly ‏@CSNBaggs1m
Brian Wilson on what he said to Larry Baer: "Just a conversation between me and him."

Originally posted by ads_2006:
Brian Wilson supposedly complained to Baer about what fans said to him when he warmed up..

He signed with the Dodgers, what does he expect, well wishes?

Krukow talked about warming up in the Veterans stadium bullpen AS A PHILLIE, and having so much beer and spit rain down on him from the fans above that he had to change jerseys before he came into the game.

Wilson is being a baby.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Brian Wilson supposedly complained to Baer about what fans said to him when he warmed up..

He signed with the Dodgers, what does he expect, well wishes?

Krukow talked about warming up in the Veterans stadium bullpen AS A PHILLIE, and having so much beer and spit rain down on him from the fans above that he had to change jerseys before he came into the game.

Wilson is being a baby.

I heard that he complained about not receiving his 2012 WS ring, among other things. I thought that Baer and staff tried to give him his ring throughout the early season, only for him to refuse and/or not answer back. Baer ended up giving the ring to Dodger staff outside the visitor's locker room. Wilson is so full of himself
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Wilson is a b***h. He knows damn well the giants reached out to him to attend the ring ceremony.
Confirmed its about the ring
Originally posted by Hopper:
Wilson is a b***h. He knows damn well the giants reached out to him to attend the ring ceremony.

f**k him. I lost respect for him real fast. At least Boo-ribe crossed over to the enemy with some class.

Wilson's obviously bitter and is okay with burning bridges. He can EAD. I wish Boch would have let Timmy complete game 5 of the 2010 WS rather than this ungrateful prick.
Well at least we owned the Dodgers 11-8 this season.

Also, f**k you Brian Wilson.
Confirmed its about the ring

Same thing I heard. Regardless of what it was about, what a complete f**kwad to handle in that manner. I used to get grief because I hated his act with the Giants and thought he was a d-bag, and that was even BEFORE the beard. I hope he gets shelled in NLDS.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Why he mad tho? lol
  • boast
  • Hella Fame

Who would have thought that troubled closer Brian Wilson, who once shilled for Mayor Ed Lee, would one day stand in AT&T Park, dressed in a Dodgers garb, and throw a temper tantrum about his World Series ring. But that's what happened at last night's game.

After the Giants' 3-2 victory against the Dodgers Thursday night, WIlson walked over to Giants CEO Larry Baer to shout and point wildly. It seems, at least according to the Giants, he was upset over his World Series ring, which he had yet to receive.

Schulman has more:

Wilson's actions stunned Baer and Giants officials, who said they tried repeatedly throughout the season to meet with Wilson so the ring could be presented, and that he never responded, even when the Giants invited him to the ring ceremony during the first weekend of the home season.
"I don't know why he decided to make a show of it and air his grievance tonight," team spokeswoman Staci Slaughter said.

http://sfist.com/2013/09/27/brain_wilson_world_series_ring.php

• boast
  • Hella Fame
*But. According to CSN Bay Area, Wilson might have been mainly upset over the lack of security at last night's game when he was in the bullpen, where he was booed by the crowd.

Anyway, after the confrontation, the Giants sent the World Series ring to the Dodgers clubhouse to give to Wilson.
Originally posted by boast:
*But. According to CSN Bay Area, Wilson might have been mainly upset over the lack of security at last night's game when he was in the bullpen, where he was booed by the crowd.

Anyway, after the confrontation, the Giants sent the World Series ring to the Dodgers clubhouse to give to Wilson.

That's a shame all the way around. He could have went inside after the game and had a professional conversation. I think his feels are hurt from us not signing him at the beginning of the year.
I read another account from a fan who was right there and taking some pics who said that, besides the ring, Wilson was also telling Baer to stop using his image in video highlights. But like I said, whatever it was, not the way to handle it and just an overgrown, naricisstic child looking for a way to make it all about him.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
I hope this dude blows a Dodgers Playoff game so bad lol
Always knew Wilson was dick. Not surprising that dodger blue brought it out even more. I wouldn't be sad if he blew his arm out again.
Share 49ersWebzone