Not a member? Register Now!

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Originally posted by DatNyjerSireez:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by DatNyjerSireez:
Like you, I avoid trips to Chavez Latrine. Would rather make the drive to SD when they visit Petco. Always a lot of orange and black whenever the G men are in town in Daygo.

And in Anaheim too. I do want to go to dodger stadium just to visit. The only stadiums or arenas i havent been to in cali are honda and staples centers and qualcomm and dodger stadiums.

Dodger Stadium is one of the worst to watch a baseball game. Tickets are severely over-priced and the atmosphere is terrible. I've been once this year and have been probably 10-20 times in the last ten years I've lived in LA and I'm debating not going there ever again.

Before they were good, Dodger tickets on stubhub were like 10 bucks or so.

So is it bad to watch baseball because of the design of the stadium or is it the gang life atmosphere?

It's like Raider fans dressed in blue

They might even be worse than Raider fans. Stadium is designed retardedly also.

A couple of my homegirls said that they went to that stadium as under cover giants fans. (dressed in regular clothes) They almost got away from being discovered as giatns fans except for two things:

1) they were cheering for the giants
2) They kept on saying "hella"
Crazy game tonight at Muni Stadium with San Jose beating Visalia 9-5 to advance to the California League Championship Series tomorrow. Ricky Oropesa got things started early with a 2-run HR in the first and the Giants didn't stop, scoring runs in each of the next 5 innings. Visalia kept the pressure on scoring 4 runs in 4 innings until Kelvin Marte came in and shut things down for the next 4 innings until giving up a single run in the 8th.

The SJ Giants travel south to play Inland Empire who beat Lancaster 4-3 in 15 innings tonight.
[ Edited by GhostofFredDean74 on Sep 12, 2013 at 12:49 AM ]
Also, stop f**king winning!

Shouldnt be a problem since they face Greinke and Kershaw the next 2.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Exactly. Hate to say it, but I wouldn't be shocked if we got swept in LA....and I wouldn't be all that sad about it either.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:

Exactly. Hate to say it, but I wouldn't be shocked if we got swept in LA....and I wouldn't be all that sad about it either.

We gonna sweep

I want them to lose, but I still watch all the games and I can't stand watching losses. Its like a struggle in my mind every night.
i still want them to beat the dodgers.
I want to beat the Dodgers, but I won't be bummed or pissed if we don't. That's how I'm reconciling things in my mind right now.
So what y'all think about sabean scouting and being interested in this Cuban dude? Still don't think we fork over the money to sign him
I want to beat the Dodgers, but I won't be bummed or pissed if we don't. That's how I'm reconciling things in my mind right now.

agreed
Giants- Dodgers game going on and not one post. LOL How times have changed.

yea, this board is dead. No one posted on sunday's win. I know football was on, but jeez christ.

yea, this board is dead. No one posted on sunday's win. I know football was on, but jeez christ.

That was understandable. Niners opening game against GB was a million times more important than the Giants game. Where is Rubber anyway. I dont care if its 1:00 in the morning in DC.
how did i know that right after that strike em out, throw em out play, the dodgers would score in the bottom of the inning? It seems almost automatic.
Get the Latest News at Giants365.com