LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 279 users in the forums

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

13th in terms of draft order with 12 games to go. Loved beating the bums 3 out of 4 in their house, but we gotta get the tank back on track.
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
13th in terms of draft order with 12 games to go. Loved beating the bums 3 out of 4 in their house, but we gotta get the tank back on track.

I didnt want the Dodgers to clinch anything against us but losing does benefit the Giants right now. Would love to get into top 10.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
heard on the radio that Giants are trying to re-sign pence in the coming weeks before seasons end
Originally posted by Garcia:
heard on the radio that Giants are trying to re-sign pence in the coming weeks before seasons end

DUH
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

I didnt want the Dodgers to clinch anything against us but losing does benefit the Giants right now. Would love to get into top 10.

Same here. Can't escape the fact that we're just playing better baseball since Pagan came back (9-7 since his return and 7-3 in the last 10 games) so if this trend holds, we'll be picking around 14-15.

DUH

do it, he's a co-caption/leader of this team
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:

DUH

Pretty sure they'll go 4 years, $60M with the possibility of a 5th year option for Pence.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame

DUH

Pretty sure they'll go 4 years, $60M with the possibility of a 5th year option for Pence.

make.it.happen.

DUH

4 years/60 is probably the minimum now. Dodgers gave Ethier 5/85 and the market for outfielders is very limited. My guess is 4/68.
  • Garce
  • Veteran

Dude is a work out warrior, he will always be in shape, I think we will be durable as the years go on and still be productive.

• Garce
  • Veteran
Pill better learn LF quick in the off season. I hope he makes the team because we need a power bat like him on the bench.
Hopefully Pence is a team player and not someone who wants to get the most possible money out there. The Giants need to do much more in the off season than just sign Hunter Pence. 4/60 is a very fair offer for both sides and would still leave them room to go get Abreu or Tanaka in my opinion.
Hopefully Pence is a team player and not someone who wants to get the most possible money out there. The Giants need to do much more in the off season than just sign Hunter Pence. 4/60 is a very fair offer for both sides and would still leave them room to go get Abreu or Tanaka in my opinion.

I think it's about the highest they should go but I can see them going higher sadly.

Pence gonna get that Andre Ethier contract
Originally posted by valrod33:

Pence gonna get that Andre Ethier contract

You might be right. Afterall, Blow Job Upton got 72.5M for 5 years.
Share 49ersWebzone