• Garcia
  • Veteran
Originally posted by YungBird:
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
20/20 for Pence.

My doot

SIGN HEEEEEM
Turns out we just arent good when this thread title says defending champs
The SJ Giants couldn't close the deal tonight losing in Visalia 6-5 in the bottom of the 9th. Pat Young goes tomorrow (I'll be there) to close out the series and a chance to move on to the CL Championship series.
[ Edited by GhostofFredDean74 on Sep 11, 2013 at 12:04 AM ]
this game was fkn gay. I was at the game and i left at 10pm....the bottom of the 6th inning. I hadn't been home in two days and I left because I had to make that drive home.
Originally posted by DatNyjerSireez:
Like you, I avoid trips to Chavez Latrine. Would rather make the drive to SD when they visit Petco. Always a lot of orange and black whenever the G men are in town in Daygo.

And in Anaheim too. I do want to go to dodger stadium just to visit. The only stadiums or arenas i havent been to in cali are honda and staples centers and qualcomm and dodger stadiums.
tanking at its finest last night lol
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Like you, I avoid trips to Chavez Latrine. Would rather make the drive to SD when they visit Petco. Always a lot of orange and black whenever the G men are in town in Daygo.

And in Anaheim too. I do want to go to dodger stadium just to visit. The only stadiums or arenas i havent been to in cali are honda and staples centers and qualcomm and dodger stadiums.

Dodger Stadium is one of the worst to watch a baseball game. Tickets are severely over-priced and the atmosphere is terrible. I've been once this year and have been probably 10-20 times in the last ten years I've lived in LA and I'm debating not going there ever again.
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:

Dodger Stadium is one of the worst to watch a baseball game. Tickets are severely over-priced and the atmosphere is terrible. I've been once this year and have been probably 10-20 times in the last ten years I've lived in LA and I'm debating not going there ever again.

Before they were good, Dodger tickets on stubhub were like 10 bucks or so.

So is it bad to watch baseball because of the design of the stadium or is it the gang life atmosphere?

So is it bad to watch baseball because of the design of the stadium or is it the gang life atmosphere?

It's like Raider fans dressed in blue

They might even be worse than Raider fans. Stadium is designed retardedly also.

They might even be worse than Raider fans. Stadium is designed retardedly also.

I dont think Dodger stadium is that bad for a park that is over 50 years old. I remember going to games there many years ago and thinking how awesome it was compared to Candlestick. Of course the Stick is the worst stadium ever. Dodger stadium doesnt compare to the new ball parks though.
Pence right now
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Pence right now

Ya. That 8th inning today was pretty impressive all the way around. Belt, craw, scut
Get the Latest News at Giants365.com