LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 255 users in the forums

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

Obviously didnt watch yesterday's game, but saw Pagan had a walk off single to win it. Man we missed him most of the year
I love Hector Sanchez!
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
I love Hector Sanchez!

He's a bawse at the plate.

Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Obviously didnt watch yesterday's game, but saw Pagan had a walk off single to win it. Man we missed him most of the year

I was surprised at the attendance yesterday. It looked kinda packed
  • Garce
  • Veteran
I love Hector Sanchez!

Guillermo Quiroz
Originally posted by Garcia:
I love Hector Sanchez!

Guillermo Quiroz

• Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
I love Hector Sanchez!

Guillermo Quiroz

Why would the Giants brass release that guy? He is so good, just a late bloomer.
Our #1 prospect came up big for San Jose last night in a must-win playoff game. Kyle Crick pitched 7 shutout innings, giving up only 3 hits with no walks and 8 Ks. It's his second straight 7 inning start with no runs or walks allowed.
I love Hector Sanchez!

Guillermo Quiroz

Why would the Giants brass release that guy? He is so good, just a late bloomer.

Quiroz blows...thought you were hatin on Sanchez who's been playing great lately.
I love Hector Sanchez!

Guillermo Quiroz

Quiroz blows...thought you were hatin on Sanchez who's been playing great lately.

hope we can give Parnell a look or 2 at catcher to see what he's got
I love Hector Sanchez!

Guillermo Quiroz

You mean Monell?

Our #1 prospect came up big for San Jose last night in a must-win playoff game. Kyle Crick pitched 7 shutout innings, giving up only 3 hits with no walks and 8 Ks. It's his second straight 7 inning start with no runs or walks allowed.

Crick is going to be a STUD. OMG, i love him. xoxo
Originally posted by pdizo916:

Crick is going to be a STUD. OMG, i love him. xoxo

2 things were nagging him this year, command/control and coming up with another "out" pitch. But he's had amazing command of all of his pitches the last 2 games and he's developed confidence in a changeup that's been a devastating out pitch for him. He was able to get most minor leaguers out with his 95+ mph fastball, but his lack of control raised his pitch counts limiting many of his starts to around 5 innings. This new version is even harder to hit, and he's going deeper into games.

If he pitches like this next year in the EL (showing great command, control and trust in his secondary pitches), I think there's a chance we could see him as early as next September with an opportunity to win a starting spot in spring training 2015.
I love Hector Sanchez!

Guillermo Quiroz

You mean Monell?

yep sorry Johhny Monell
I'd like to see Boch give Monell a shot to catch Petit's next start since they worked together a lot this year in Fresno.
[ Edited by GhostofFredDean74 on Sep 9, 2013 at 9:48 AM ]

Guillermo Quiroz

wtf is wrong with you? You are the most confused giant fan ever. Your knowledge of the team and baseball is like a regular non-spanish speaking person trying to understand a show on telemuendo. You are watching, but you dont understand what they said or whats going on.
Share 49ersWebzone