There are 231 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

Wow what a hit fest! Pence, Belt and Pabs.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Wow what a hit fest! Pence, Belt and Pabs.

And Zeets only allowed 1 run!!!!
Brandon Belt

.280 with 15 bombs and 50 rbi
Kyle Crick was electric tonight in SJ. Cruised at 95-97 with this fastball, hit 99 in the 4th inning and had his secondary pitches working as well as I've seen at anytime this year (4th start I've seen live). 6 strong innings, 3 hits (only one as squared up), 3 walks, 1 ER and 10 Ks. Absolute dominance over one of the better hitting teams in the Cal League.
[ Edited by GhostofFredDean74 on Aug 17, 2013 at 1:48 AM ]
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
How the f**k did belt get this good!?!?

Did two things that the Giants hitting coaches have been begging him to do for 2 years. Move to the back of the box, and loosen his grip on the bat.

The results have been so dramatic, I doubt he ignores any further advice from them.
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Kyle Crick was electric tonight in SJ. Cruised at 95-97 with this fastball, hit 99 in the 4th inning and had his secondary pitches working as well as I've seen at anytime this year (4th start I've seen live). 6 strong innings, 3 hits (only one as squared up), 3 walks, 1 ER and 10 Ks. Absolute dominance over one of the better hitting teams in the Cal League.

Damn, thats good s**t.
For us to score 14 runs in a game without Buster Posey is just incredible
[ Edited by Frisco69ers on Aug 17, 2013 at 8:07 AM ]
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
For us to score 14 runs in a game with Buster Posey is just incredible

You mean without.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
For us to score 14 runs in a game with Buster Posey is just incredible

You mean without.

Right thankyou
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Brandon Belt

.280 with 15 bombs and 50 rbi

Trade bait in offseason...stay hot belt
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

Damn, thats good s**t.

99 mph
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Im so glad Hector Sanchez was in AAA all of this year.

He sucks and we should still have Quiroz on this team. Starting everyday with Posey at first.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Belt only hitting .431 with 5 jacks and a near 1.400 OPS this month, nbd

Do you think cricks uoside is higher than wheelers?

Originally posted by Garcia:
Im so glad Hector Sanchez was in AAA all of this year.

He sucks and we should still have Quiroz on this team. Starting everyday with Posey at first.

Why was he in the minors in the first place? Dumb move
Originally posted by pdizo916:

Do you think cricks uoside is higher than wheelers?

I think they both have the same type of ceiling, #2/3-type of starting pitcher.
Get the Latest News at Giants365.com