There are 46 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Belt leading the team in homers

... with 15 on the year

That's one better than the Twins leading HR hitter!

Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Belt leading the team in homers

... with 15 on the year

I would have been very happy if you had told me that Belt would hit 20 homers. He could very well do that.
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:

What a f**king catch.

Crawford is my favorite player on the team, such a legit defender.

at the Giants fan in the front row, Rubber?
Hector needs to stay on this team for good!

lol... that made that dudes day , man the nationals are just as big a disappointment this year as us, they are horrible.

What a f**king catch.

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Romo for an easy 3 up 3 down 9th. Guess we wont see Danimal again. Romo sucks.

And who said we should just cut Belt? He should be banned forever from this thread.

lol oh yeah. Not even going to say his name because I'm sure he feels pretty stupid for saying that.

That was so awesome. Hector was on deck and Nats fans were saying, who? I said Hector can hit. One Nats fan turns around and says ya, the kid can hit. Boom!!!

I was pumped.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

What a f**king catch.

Awesome.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

That was so awesome. Hector was on deck and Nats fans were saying, who? I said Hector can hit. One Nats fan turns around and says ya, the kid can hit. Boom!!!

I was pumped.

Quiroz should have been in there, obviously.
Originally posted by DRnSFw:
so belt changed the grip on his bat and is contributing that to his success?

They had him loosen his grip on the bat (which generates more power), and move to the back of the batters box, which enables him to see the ball just a little bit longer before it reaches the plate. That extra time has given his bat speed a huge boost. Now instead of that awkward hitch in his swing on inside pitches, hes staying back and using that extra bat speed to turn on the ball. For a tall hitter, he has one of the quickest swings in baseball.

Theyve been telling him to make these changes for 2 years, and he finally listened.
damn that was a hell of a catch

What a f**king catch.

missed the game, but listened on the radio. loved how Jon Miller called that play.
man, those Nats were so competitive last season. they were so confident they'd be in it annually, so they shut down Strasburg and it bit them in the arse.
Get the Latest News at Giants365.com