There are 75 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

Originally posted by Zachary:
Does anyone here remember Rafeal Rodriguez ??? He was like 16 years old from the Dominican Republic, I think. ???

WTF ever happened to him? I was so happy when we signed him. Think it was like 5-6 years ago

RafRod will probably be in San Jose next year (if they don't make him repeat the Sally) so I'll have a chance to see him in person, but the numbers this year are pretty bad. His Augusta teammate and fellow toolsy 21 year-old Chuckie Jones (6'3", 235) is now the guy to watch as he's put up consistently good numbers the 2nd half of the season.

Lineup out? Heading to the yaaaard
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

Scutaro 2B, Crawford SS, Belt 1B, Posey C, Pence RF, Sandoval 3B, Kieschnick LF, Blanco CF and Vogelsong RHP
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:

Scutaro 2B, Crawford SS, Belt 1B, Posey C, Pence RF, Sandoval 3B, Kieschnick LF, Blanco CF and Vogelsong RHP

Sweet, thanks!
  • DRnSFw
  • Veteran

the mush
nice Belt
Pretty sure the complaining about Belt is going to stop now.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Pretty sure the complaining about Belt is going to stop now.

Dude is on FIYAH!
Belt's SLG% is 100 points higher than Pablo's
Look forward to Belt's ABs more than Posey's right now. Never thought I'd say that.
i hope Belt doesn't cool down. we need him to really get it next season. we need consistency.
RT @AlexPavlovic: National League first basemen leading @bbelt9 in OPS: Votto, Goldschmidt, Freeman. That's it.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
RT @AlexPavlovic: National League first basemen leading @bbelt9 in OPS: Votto, Goldschmidt, Freeman. That's it.

redic

Allan Craig?
Originally posted by valrod33:

Allan Craig?

He went 0-5 today.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home
Get the Latest News at Giants365.com