Fml Ted Lilly lol
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Fml Ted Lilly lol

He is gonna give you guys the Dodgers playbook
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Originally posted by Garcia:
Best pitcher/best fastball in the CL and was voted best curveball in the Sally last year. That's some pretty good tools to work with at 20.

package him for stanton

Even with Crick, we don't have enough chips to get Stanton.

Plus, I dont know that Stanton is as desirable as he was a year ago. Hes had so many injury issues at a young age, and his avg. hasnt been consistent.

he's lost motivation playing for that abomination of a team.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Ah here it is :

http://www.csnbayarea.com/baseball-san-francisco-giants/giants-near-agreement-veteran-lhp-ted-lilly

Originally posted by Niners99:
Best pitcher/best fastball in the CL and was voted best curveball in the Sally last year. That's some pretty good tools to work with at 20.

package him for stanton

Even with Crick, we don't have enough chips to get Stanton.

Plus, I dont know that Stanton is as desirable as he was a year ago. Hes had so many injury issues at a young age, and his avg. hasnt been consistent.

Id still love to have him. Not ever going to happen though.
Ted Lilly isnt much anymore but he is better than Zito in my opinion. I just dont know why the Giants would bother to sign him at this point.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Ted Lilly isnt much anymore but he is better than Zito in my opinion. I just dont know why the Giants would bother to sign him at this point.

Great baseball knowledge, John.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame

look at this way, we traded BWil and cash for Ted Lilly. [puke]

LOL Coming from the guy who wanted to keep Barry Zito for millions.

Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

This should be good...
I'm guessing acquiring Ted Lilly was Sabean's POWER move
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

This should be good...

Nah. Everyone on the WZ knows the quality of Garcia's posts. Hell, the guy is the butt of virtually every joke imaginable in the Parking Lot. Even the Mods rip him to shreds.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Nah. Everyone on the WZ knows the quality of Garcia's posts. Hell, the guy is the butt of virtually every joke imaginable in the Parking Lot. Even the Mods rip him to shreds.

Lets stay on topic here John, we're talking Giants, not the PL.

I would like to hear more about your comparison of Barry William Zito to Theodore Roosevelt Lilly. Please continue.

Lets stay on topic here John, we're talking Giants, not the PL.

I would like to hear more about your comparison of Barry William Zito to Theodore Roosevelt Lilly. Please continue.

OK.. One is getting paid 20 million dollars, is 0-7 with a 9.5 era on the road

The other was signed to a minor league deal with no risk and was 5-1 with an era just over 3 last year when healthy.

There is your comparison.
Share 49ersWebzone