LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 213 users in the forums

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

• MuggD
  • Veteran
Quiroz is a joke, seriously.
Originally posted by Muggins:

yeah are there seriously no other options?
Originally posted by Muggins:

He and Zito need to leave now
Not a completely horrible outing for Moscoso, 4.2 innings, 3 runs, 4 hits, 4 walks. Kept us in the game and that's about all you can ask a spot starter to do.
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Not a completely horrible outing for Moscoso, 4.2 innings, 3 runs, 4 hits, 4 walks. Kept us in the game and that's about all you can ask a spot starter to do.

Ehhhhh, Zito couldve done that. You could say he kept us in the game, or you could say he spoiled our 3 run effort.

BTW, the Royals picked the wrong top hitting prospect to trade...Wil Myers is going to be a superstar. Im so glad I took the gamble back in May and traded Matt Carpenter for him in my keeper league.
Originally posted by Niners99:

Ehhhhh, Zito couldve done that. You could say he kept us in the game, or you could say he spoiled our 3 run effort.

BTW, the Royals picked the wrong top hitting prospect to trade...Wil Myers is going to be a superstar. Im so glad I took the gamble back in May and traded Matt Carpenter for him in my keeper league.

Zito would've given up 5 runs in 3.1 innings.

Yah, that Meyers trade makes Sabean's Zach Wheeler trade look brilliant by comparison. Doesn't matter who you get back as a veteran pitcher, you don't give up a monster prospect like Meyers...that was galactically stupid.

Ya, wasnt that bad of a start after all.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

Especially considering what we've been getting from Zito on the road this year.

Zito on the road is worse than Quioz's hitting.

Zito on the road is worse than Quioz's hitting.

Another solid rehab start for Vogelsong in AA Richmond. 6 IP, 1 ER, 5 hits, 5 Ks and 1 walk. A solo shot in the 6th kept him from getting the shutout.
  • Garce
  • Veteran

Rays crush Lefties.
Originally posted by Garcia:

Rays crush Lefties.

Lefties not named Bumgarner, you mean.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Lefties not named Bumgarner, you mean.

this
Zito could be the closer
Share 49ersWebzone