LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 376 users in the forums

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

Originally posted by SoCal9er:
Cannot overlook Francoeur cutting down Martinez at the plate to keep it at a one run deficit. One helluva throw. Maybe they should keep him around as a late inning defensive replacement.

this. dude's got a cannon
derrrrrrrrrrrrr lol

Cain is looking better as the season progresses.
Frenchy is pretty much crap at the plate, but as shown last night, that cannon of an arm can be useful so he's not a complete waste of a roster space right now. If Quiche can show ANY kind of consistency, that LF platoon may not be all that bad. Not saying we go into 2014 with it, but for the rest of the year it's going to be worth watching.

Plus, that keeps Blanco/Torres from playing at the same time and relegates them to a CF platoon, which is where they could do the least amount of damage. It's all still s**t, but at least it's not diarrhea.
Anyone still want Melk?

I'm a true what!?!
I'm a true Kieschnick!
I'm a true what!?!
I'm a true Kieschnick!
so sit Buddha sit what lyrical styles should we kick?!?!
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Anyone still want Melk?

I dont want any PED users. Unless I found out that Mike Trout is using. LOL
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
derrrrrrrrrrrrr lol

http://www.mccoveychronicles.com/2013/4/4/4183938/classifying-and-categorizing-giants-pitch-faces
Looks like Zito is officially no longer a starter and is being replaced by Moscoso. Goodnight, sweet prince. NOW GTFO.
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Looks like Zito is officially no longer a starter and is being replaced by Moscoso. Goodnight, sweet prince. NOW GTFO.

who is moscoso

Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:

ha haha

nice and so the zito era ends, thanks for helping us last year but besides that you been trash so does that mean he going to bullpen?
At least we wont have to see the Lord Zito crap in here anymore.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
At least we wont have to see the Lord Zito crap in here anymore.

That's, TEH Lord Zito to you John.

Share 49ersWebzone