There are 151 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

Originally posted by robniner:
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
i can tell pence wants to stay here, he driving his scooter around all over frisco lol

why is HP in Texas?

Does he still have a place of residence in Houston?

Lol Frisco is Texas not calif. its a inside thing
Now where was this offense in the past 20 games?
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Now where was this offense in the past 20 games?

Down in AAA. Way to go Pill, Kieschnick!
Pill.
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Pill.

Past the trade deadline, happy giants, they are gonna start playing like a team. Mark my words
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Pill.

Past the trade deadline, happy giants, they are gonna start playing like a team. Mark my words

Too late now
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Pill.

Past the trade deadline, happy giants, they are gonna start playing like a team. Mark my words

Too late now

Probably, but it's fun to get some of the young guys a little playing time.

Kieschnick/Pill so far: 4-4, 5 RBIs.
Can't even f**king tank correctly.
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Can't even f**king tank correctly.

P p p p Pill!!!!
C c c c Rawford!!!!!
^ t t t t t that!!!!
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Can't even f**king tank correctly.

Damn Giants. What the heck are they doing winning a game?
We're going to win every game for the rest of the season.

Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
We're going to win every game for the rest of the season.


Lol f**king Garcia
Get the Latest News at Giants365.com