LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 243 users in the forums

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

Originally posted by Knowledge:
i remember when i use to care when the Phillies played the Giants

You mean when they were both good?
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Clayton Blackburn goes 8 innings for the 2nd start in row, though he wasn't super sharp this afternoon in SJ. 8 IP, 7 hits, 1 ER, 1 walk and 2 Ks, averaging about 88-90 on the fastball today while throwing just under 90 pitches.

Hey Ghost, what's the story on Ryan Cavan? Do you think he's ever going to move up through the farm system? Kind of old to still be in High A.

I remember when I used to care when the Giants played in general.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

You mean when they were both good?

yup
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
TEEHEEHEEEEE
Lol paplenuts
Hmm looks like we're gonna go on a 20 game heater torture style
SF Grizzlies!

Ghost, we called the post trade run last night!
Kieschnick with 3 RBIs in 2 games. Nice start in The Show!
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Lol paplenuts

Darn it, Belt was down 0-2 and worked it for a walk to load the bases with one out only to have Scutaro and Panda not cash any insurance runs in.
Originally posted by SoCal9er:
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Clayton Blackburn goes 8 innings for the 2nd start in row, though he wasn't super sharp this afternoon in SJ. 8 IP, 7 hits, 1 ER, 1 walk and 2 Ks, averaging about 88-90 on the fastball today while throwing just under 90 pitches.

Hey Ghost, what's the story on Ryan Cavan? Do you think he's ever going to move up through the farm system? Kind of old to still be in High A.

Just got back from a stint on the DL (neck sprain) and still trying to find his swing. I'm a huge Ryan Cavan fan, but I don't think he's anything more than a minor league roster filler at this point. It's a shame too because he's a total grinder and a local kid which is always a plus.
Share 49ersWebzone