LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 221 users in the forums

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

Originally posted by SF69ers:
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
just like i'll never hate Uribe, i'll never hate Wilson. just breaks my heart..

except Wilson was loved 10 fold more than Uribe

lol @ your guys handles

and seeing BW in a Dodger Uni is weird and makes me sick.

foreal tho

Whitey Gleason ‏@whiteygleason 2m
Juan Marichal made 2 starts for 1975 Dodgers. So Brian Wilson to LA? #sfgiants have seen worse.
Whitey Gleason ‏@whiteygleason 2m
Juan Marichal made 2 starts for 1975 Dodgers. So Brian Wilson to LA? #sfgiants have seen worse.

• MuggD
  • Veteran
For some reason it doesn't bother me that much. Wilson hasn't done s**t in a few years. I was more pissed when Jeff Kent ended up on the Dodgers.

Jason Schmidt kinda irked me when he went but he sucked.

Uribe kind of pissed me off when he went but he's sucked.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Muggins:
For some reason it doesn't bother me that much. Wilson hasn't done s**t in a few years. I was more pissed when Jeff Kent ended up on the Dodgers.

he hit 24 HRs for us in 2010... career high. wow.

It broke my heart when Schmidt signed there. It felt so betraying. But then I found out he was just undercover for the Giants. He stole over 50 million from LA, and gave them like 10 horrible starts for it, then retired.
other than the Dodgers, who would you guys say are our other top rivals?

1. Dodgers
2. Oakland A's
3. Dbags

1. Dodgers
2. Oakland A's
3. Dbags

A's? They think they're our rivals, but I don't consider them as such. Just don't really care about them either way.
Prepare to get killed while eating a hot dog:

http://www.sfchronicle.com/giants/article/Giants-plan-to-bring-food-from-centerfield-to-4694738.php?t=9080995da5
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
28-year-old Astros starter Bud Norris was scratched from his start in Baltimore today amid swirling trade rumors

I post that here because of our past interest in Norris and because of the Belt-for-Norris rumor that has been out there in certain circles.

But I was listening to Larry Baer on KNBR last night and he was talking about the Brandons and how they were rushed to the big leagues. They are still in the developmental stage and are in good spots y are in that regard.

So I doubt they traded Belt for Norris.

Ive been saying that for years now every time Belt gets trashed on here. He was promoted after 1 year of pro ball. Hes still a work in progress.

1. Dodgers
2. Oakland A's
3. Dbags

A's? don't see it. just cuz they're across the bay, doesn't necessarily mean they're rivals. besides the dodgers, the other team that royally pisses me off are the Phillies.

1. Dodgers
2. Oakland A's
3. Dbags

A's? don't see it. just cuz they're across the bay, doesn't necessarily mean they're rivals. besides the dodgers, the other team that royally pisses me off are the Phillies.

yeah but then we kicked their ass in the playoffs, so they dont bother me anymore

Lol GGG. He is saying he sucked when he went to the dodgers, not for us in 2010
For me it's: LA, St. Louis, Arizona, and Miami for what that chump did to Posey.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

Lol GGG. He is saying he sucked when he went to the dodgers, not for us in 2010

Are you retarded?

I am just surprised by how good he was on the Giants, it goes without saying he has sucked in a Dodger uni.
Share 49ersWebzone