There are 116 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

Belt pulling a Bill Buckner...

That play summarizes this season.

And why give Rizzo anything to hit with a base open????
Originally posted by danimal:
hi John

Belt blew it, not Romo. You can leave.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Belt pulling a Bill Buckner...

That play summarizes this season.

And why give Rizzo anything to hit with a base open????

Can't blame Romo there, routine play and game should be over.
hi John

Oh yeah, Belt put runners on, I must have missed that part
hi John

Dude, just stop, lol.
hi John

So now pitchers who put runners on are no good? Well, guess every pitcher in baseball sucks.
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
hi John

Dude, just stop, lol.

you can lulz all you want, but I understand the role of a closer. It means to CLOSE the door. Not throw more walks than strikes, put 2 runners on before getting an out, put your first baseman having to play behind a great runner. oh and BTW Romo got some sweet heart calls too.

This forum can continue to believe that Romo is a true closer, but I understand the truth, he is a great setup man.

And like I said at the beginning of the season. Romo will blow saves in an increasing amount as the season progresses and he WON"T be our biggest problem
Originally posted by robniner:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Not a shocker but the Giants have just 1 player on MLB's top 100 prospect... Kyle Crick. Pretty sad.

Not even Brown or Embree?

Embree lol. Give up on being a Giants fan.

hi John

Dude, just stop, lol.

you can lulz all you want, but I understand the role of a closer. It means to CLOSE the door. Not throw more walks than strikes, put 2 runners on before getting an out, put your first baseman having to play behind a great runner. oh and BTW Romo got some sweet heart calls too.

This forum can continue to believe that Romo is a true closer, but I understand the truth, he is a great setup man.

And like I said at the beginning of the season. Romo will blow saves in an increasing amount as the season progresses and he WON"T be our biggest problem

lol "throw walks"? What are you, a chick? Are you hoping the Giants hit a touchdown?

Romo is one the most elite K/BB pitchers in baseball. Hes in the top 5 for career K/BB of every active pitcher. You have no idea what youre talking about. Romo closed a WS, and looked dominant doing it. Move along.

SAVE US FRENCHY
THROW A WALK TO FRENCHY
belt better not start tomorrow

panda at first

arias at 3rd
Wow 10 games below .500 8 games back of LA and 7.5 back of Arizona, I will be very interested to see if Sabean shakes things up on Wednesday or if he will do just nothing.
[ Edited by sfgiantdave on Jul 26, 2013 at 10:33 PM ]
Originally posted by ads_2006:
belt better not start tomorrow

panda at first

arias at 3rd

Last time Sandoval played first, he tore his hamstring up. He wont be playing any 1B.
hi John

Dude, just stop, lol.

lol "throw walks"? What are you, a chick? Are you hoping the Giants hit a touchdown?

Romo is one the most elite K/BB pitchers in baseball. Hes in the top 5 for career K/BB of every active pitcher. You have no idea what youre talking about. Romo closed a WS, and looked dominant doing it. Move along.

posting errors aside lets talk real baseball. Let's say Belt makes that play. Who actually saved the game....Romo or Panda?

You're done. See you at the next match
Get the Latest News at Giants365.com