LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 234 users in the forums

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

Originally posted by Garcia:
I think you got to factor in Javier Lopez' slider as well.

Dude is filthy from 3 different arm angles, makes it all the more impressive.

i hope we don't deal him away. He's very valuable to us.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
I'll admit I'm not familiar with the repertoires of most MLB pitchers - who would you guys say has a nastier slider than romo's?

There are ones with sharper bite and better velocity, but when it comes to throwing it with pinpoint accuracy and deception, Romo's is the best.

Romo throws that slider almost 100% of the time, and everybody in the stadium knows its coming, but the batter just cannot hit it. Its fun to watch guys swing through it over and over despite the fact that it was the same pitch in the same spot that keeps diving down.

No doubt that he throws it almost all of the time. Unless its to close out a World Series against Miguel Cabrera that is.
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:

And where have you been my good friend?
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Working at night during the games. I'm able to catch a few games live here and there, but I haven't been a good fan since I moved back to the states. I miss waking up at 2am to the catch the games, and then go to work. Now, I watch games through updates on my phone. lol, kinda sucks.

I'm extremely superstitious, so I've been trying to stay away from posting in here like I did last year. It's not working out so well this year, so I figured I'd start posting again in here.

Working at night during the games. I'm able to catch a few games live here and there, but I haven't been a good fan since I moved back to the states. I miss waking up at 2am to the catch the games, and then go to work. Now, I watch games through updates on my phone. lol, kinda sucks.

I'm extremely superstitious, so I've been trying to stay away from posting in here like I did last year. It's not working out so well this year, so I figured I'd start posting again in here.

Ya, that wasnt working so post away bro

Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

THIS. This thread needs you.

Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

THIS. This thread needs you.

Only 6.5 back. We can do this.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Only 6.5 back. We can do this.

Welcome back tho.
Vander Tuig makes his first start in SJ tonight. Interesting.

• Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:

is he somehow related to Yasiel Puig? Because that would be great.

And I believe Ty Blach gets a spot start in Fresno because of the Petit call-up.

yeah they probably are
Wow.. she is terrible. But I would cheese in her face for sure
Share 49ersWebzone