There are 201 users in the forums

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

That arm. Oh and another run
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Yay the bullpen is already up.

This could be a loooooong night.

lol. it will be regardless, we got 15 more innings of this s**t.

I feel sorry for the people who bought tickets. two for one my ass.
[ Edited by Garcia on Jul 23, 2013 at 4:58 PM ]
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Don't give up guys we still got this one

You can let it go now.
Originally posted by Garcia:
Yay the bullpen is already up.

This could be a loooooong night.

lol. it will be regardless, we got 15 more innings of this s**t.

I feel sorry for the people who bought tickets. two for one my ass.

They would have to pay me to sit through 15 innings of this garbage. Unbelievable.

This team is bad in virtually all phases.
So much for the Surkamp experiment.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
[ Edited by 4ML on Jul 23, 2013 at 5:03 PM ]
I think if they lose both games in this double-header and get into double digit games back out of first (possible) by the time this homestand is over, it's time to sell and get what you can for valuable guys.
So much for the Surkamp experiment.

Even the pitcher was in on that
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
I think if they lose both games in this double-header and get into double digit games back out of first (possible) by the time this homestand is over, it's time to sell and get what you can for valuable guys.

who we selling? i know pence likes being here and would be a good maybe 5-6th hitter, but i would want him to lower his demands to around 10mil a year if we re-sign him, so that leaves lincecum to sell, romo, javy lopez?

Then make a improbable run with our prospects that we call up.

good job, good effort, Surkamp
Look forward to lots of crowd shots. Cause the stuff on the field is not entertaining...

Then make a improbable run with our prospects that we call up.

Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:

who we selling? i know pence likes being here and would be a good maybe 5-6th hitter, but i would want him to lower his demands to around 10mil a year if we re-sign him, so that leaves lincecum to sell, romo, javy lopez?

Pence, Lincecum, Romo and Lopez would all get SOMETHING back.

Just depends on if the prices are right, might as well make the best of this season and try to restock.

EDIT: The Orioles just traded their #4 prospect for a Francisco Rodriguez rental.
[ Edited by itlynstalyn on Jul 23, 2013 at 5:13 PM ]
Sucks for Surkamp, I think he's had 3 rehab starts (from TJ surgery mind you) to work up his pitch count in the minors and then they throw him up here.
Share 49ersWebzone