There are 103 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Gaudin still looked strong in the 7th. I would have let him go the 8th.

Yup, his pitch count was pretty low too. Then again, our bullpen is as fresh as it can get so I guess I understand the move.
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Gaudin still looked strong in the 7th. I would have let him go the 8th.

Yup, his pitch count was pretty low too. Then again, our bullpen is as fresh as it can get so I guess I understand the move.

I dont trust our set up guys right now. Gaudin in the 8th and then Romo time in the 9th.
I guess Bochy just wants to see how many RPs he can put in the game in 1 inning.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I guess Bochy just wants to see how many RPs he can put in the game in 1 inning.

LOL...it worked, but was a little too exciting.
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I guess Bochy just wants to see how many RPs he can put in the game in 1 inning.

LOL...it worked, but was a little too exciting.

Bochy got lucky. VERY lucky
Heath bell just crushed Crawford lol
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Heath bell just crushed Crawford lol

Was like Justin Smith sacking Aaron Rodgers.
WIN! Romo closes it out 1-2-3. I guess we wont see Danimal in here tonight.
Cain and Bummy going for the sweep, I like it

It'll be encouraging to see Cain pitch a strong game tomorrow. We won't stand a chance without him down the stretch.
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Cain and Bummy going for the sweep, I like it

It'll be encouraging to see Cain pitch a strong game tomorrow. We won't stand a chance without him down the stretch.

Stop with the jinxes, kthx.
What Gaudin is doing as a starter is unreal. Another minor league signing gem like Vogey.
man, i hope the cainer gets his s**t together and win tomorrow.


(plz praying jesus)
Congrats to both Christian Arroyo (2013 1st round pick) and Ryder Jones (2013 2nd round pick) for hitting their first professional HRs tonight. Btw, Jones is hitting .422 in his first 12 professional games...kid is just tearing up the AZL.
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Stop with the jinxes, kthx.

Meant to say it would
Get the Latest News at Giants365.com