There are 67 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

Originally posted by DatNyjerSireez:
I love Belt LOL

Brandon Belt on Lincecum getting crushed in the postgame celebration: "He's got six, seven, 10 days to rest. He'll be all right."
Pence, in all seriousness, when asked jokingly if he wants Lincecum to buy him a car for making his big catch on the Alexi Amarista sinking liner: "He doesn't have to buy me anything. I was grateful to be behind him and be a part of this. I was honored just to be out there. I've never been on the defensive side of that."
Belt, upon hearing the question about Lincecum getting Pence a car: "He better buy me one of those."

Gee, all Jaso got from Felix for the perfect game was a rolex

Greg Johns @GregJohnsMLBThe King delivers RT @JaneMLB: Jaso shows off Rolex Felix gave him as thanks for perfect game: "It's gotta be real." https://twitter.com/JaneMLB/status/318890131195052033/photo/1
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
I will cry when Timmy is no longer a Giant

i actually hope we re-ink Timmy to be our #3 or #4 guy. He wont be expensive and he needs to be a Giant for life.

GO Timmy!

He's seemed to get it together as of late and started to figure out how to throw more in the 90-92 range. If he continues to improve I wouldn't mind keeping him on a reasonable deal.

i actually hope we re-ink Timmy to be our #3 or #4 guy. He wont be expensive and he needs to be a Giant for life.

GO Timmy!

The question is, does he want to stay here or would he rather play in Seattle?
happy for timmy, man its amazing how one series can change our outlook
Huge game today, big difference between being 6 games under .500 or 8 games under .500, going into the 10 game home stand between the Dbacks, Reds, and Cubs which could ultimately dictate whether or not we will be in striking distance in the last two months of the season or not.

Hopefully Zito will have a miraculous game today, I heard he has not won on the road yet this season.
When was the last time a pitcher, who was the loser to a no hitter, go on and throw a no hitter of his own? Pretty cool.
I want this sweep today
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
When was the last time a pitcher, who was the loser to a no hitter, go on and throw a no hitter of his own? Pretty cool.

Very interesting, good catch.

GO Timmy!

The question is, does he want to stay here or would he rather play in Seattle?

My guess is he would rather play with the Giants given the success he has had. However, it will depend on what the Giants offer obviously. Lets see if he really is back or whether he falls back into his rut of no command.
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:

I read 1906, not sure if it's right or not.
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:

I read 1906, not sure if it's right or not.

Yeah I think they said this is only the 2nd time ever.
Get the Latest News at Giants365.com