There are 126 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

That curve was FILTHY.
Lincecum of old out there tonight. Where the heck has this guy been...
Originally posted by Niners99:
Lincecum of old out there tonight. Where the heck has this guy been...

26 Ks his last 16 innings. Just needs to avoid the big inning
I think this San Diego series is the start of our repeat title run
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
I think this San Diego series is the start of our repeat title run

I hope your right but we are playing the padres xD
O I like dis.
Are we starting to finally wake the f**k up!?
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Are we starting to finally wake the f**k up!?

Hopefully. Can we face Volquez every game?
THE NO HITTER IS ON
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
THE NO HITTER IS ON

Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
THE NO HITTER IS ON

STFU. Jeez
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
THE NO HITTER IS ON

Will they pull him if pitch count too high??
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Will they pull him if pitch count too high??

102 pitches. Hard to see him going 3 more innings. He would be close to 140-150
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Will they pull him if pitch count too high??

Definitely. He's finally starting to look good again — don't wana tire him out.
Get the Latest News at Giants365.com