There are 72 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

SELL SELL SELL!!!!
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
SELL SELL SELL!!!!

please dear God we suck
man we suck. I hope we trade everyone who's going to be a FA except Pence.



Actually, I hope pence fetches us some really good prospects. Man, this reminds me of the dark years 2005-2008

Plus we gotta make a decision on Pablo rather soon. I don't think he's here long term.
MLBTR

"The Giants have lost four games in a row and are now in the NL West cellar at 40-50, and they don't have plans right now to be buyers at the tarde deadline, CBS Sports' Danny Knobler tweets. They don't appear ready to sell yet, either, although Knobler guesses that could soon change. If they do sell, Knobler notes that Tim Lincecum and Hunter Pence could be on the market."
winning 2 of the last 3 buys a lot of slack with this fan. I want everyone to return next season. If they spiral like this again next season, then I would be thinking of selling
Originally posted by robniner:
MLBTR

"The Giants have lost four games in a row and are now in the NL West cellar at 40-50, and they don't have plans right now to be buyers at the tarde deadline, CBS Sports' Danny Knobler tweets. They don't appear ready to sell yet, either, although Knobler guesses that could soon change. If they do sell, Knobler notes that Tim Lincecum and Hunter Pence could be on the market."

trade timmy................

pence, im on teh fence about....
take calls about anyone not named Posey
Originally posted by danimal:
winning 2 of the last 3 buys a lot of slack with this fan. I want everyone to return next season. If they spiral like this again next season, then I would be thinking of selling

WTF
Slumping during the all star break is a good thing. Momentum shifts toward the end. We're in last place, sure, but not by that much.

Did Cain get injured or was he just out of it and burned out?
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by danimal:
winning 2 of the last 3 buys a lot of slack with this fan. I want everyone to return next season. If they spiral like this again next season, then I would be thinking of selling

WTF

LOL It's Danimal.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by robniner:
MLBTR

"The Giants have lost four games in a row and are now in the NL West cellar at 40-50, and they don't have plans right now to be buyers at the tarde deadline, CBS Sports' Danny Knobler tweets. They don't appear ready to sell yet, either, although Knobler guesses that could soon change. If they do sell, Knobler notes that Tim Lincecum and Hunter Pence could be on the market."

trade timmy................

pence, im on teh fence about....

Pence loves playing here. He is a FA anyway. Trade him for prospects and then sign him back if he wants to come back.
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
take calls about anyone not named Posey

You dont trade Bumgarner .
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Pence loves playing here. He is a FA anyway. Trade him for prospects and then sign him back if he wants to come back.

scandalous.
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 11,874
I like Pence
Bumgarner and Posey are untouchable like John says.

Everyone else is for sale. We need prospects.
Get the Latest News at Giants365.com