LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 233 users in the forums

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
You know your team is going bad when the best you can say is, "well, at least we won't get no-hit today.".

PATHETIC. AND.... I dont see a light at the end of the tunnel..
I think we should have started Kickham instead
It seems like every team can sweep us with no problem.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
believe it or not, i see potential in kickham.

I see a lot of potential in this Wheeler kid. WIsh we had someone like him.

he's gonna No-Hit us.

I almost hope he does.

Ive been saying it for years, Brian Sabean needs to go. Yes, he made some nice trades that helped us win titles, but hes wasted enough f/a money over the years, and made more than enough idiotic trades to justify a change. Like John mentioned, so many of the moves he made were just lucky. Cody Ross, Aubrey Huff, Pat Burrell, Andres Torres, Marco Scutaro, etc. All players who were meant to just be cheap roster fillers that ended up having career years out of nowhere.

The pitching staff was drafted by Barr and Tidrow. Sabean gets way too much credit for those titles.
Like I said last week.... Bumgarner and Posey are only untouchables on this team. Anyone else is fair game.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Ive been saying it for years, Brian Sabean needs to go. Yes, he made some nice trades that helped us win titles, but hes wasted enough f/a money over the years, and made more than enough idiotic trades to justify a change. Like John mentioned, so many of the moves he made were just lucky. Cody Ross, Aubrey Huff, Pat Burrell, Andres Torres, Marco Scutaro, etc. All players who were meant to just be cheap roster fillers that ended up having career years out of nowhere.

The pitching staff was drafted by Barr and Tidrow. Sabean gets way too much credit for those titles.

but let's not pretend like those are not big deals, there
that does it! im done watching this team for atleast a month, they have packed it in for 2013, we need to be sellers.
We are so f**king bad!
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Wow I walk in the door and see some dude on the Mets going deep yard on us. Down 5-0.
kickham needs to allow at least one homer each time he pitches

kickham needs to allow at least one homer each time he pitches

Well, in his defense he doesnt get to pitch against the Giants. He would be throwing a shutout too if that was the case.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
If the season ended today we would have a top 10 pick.

That's the only bright side I can think of.
I wonder how this team fell apart so quickly...
lol wheeler with the RBI double
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
this team sucks so bad that i'm beginning to hate Kruk and Kuip and some of the annoying shyt they say
Share 49ersWebzone