LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 278 users in the forums

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

Hey Puig................ TAKE A SEAT MEAT
Bumgarner, who was just named to his first All-Star team today, has struck Puig out 3 times in a row today, yet McCarver and Buck can't stop praising him. God I can't stand those two f**kers. Worst announcers in sports, IMO.
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Posey and Bumgarner are truly the only Giants untouchables as far as Im concerned.

You honestly can't be giving up on Cain? This is the first time in his career he's struggled. He's been one of the most consistent starts in baseball for the past 6-7 years.

Wow. I guess reading isnt what you do best. Did I say he was giving up on him because I dont recall saying that. If someone made a great offer for Cain I would listen. I dont consider him untouchable. He doesnt come to close to Posey and Bumgarner as to who I would want moving forward.

I mean you are one of the only people on this board who don't consider him untouchable, and you say this a day after he got lit up. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but I'd say Cain is pretty much untouchable, unless someone offers a top-10 prospect, which isn't going to happen.

And you don't need to be condescending every time someone disagrees with you. It's kind of old after reading your posts for over 3 years. I respect your opinion, but I mean seriously...

All you have to do is read what I say and not put words in my mouth and I wont be condescending towards you. I wouldnt trade Matt Cain for the 10th prospect ( which maybe you would??). But lets say TB offered Matt Moore and Will Myers ( just using an example) for Cain. I would do that in a heartbeat. Posey and Bumgarner are basically off the board but Matt Cain isnt for me. OK. Now that this is clear we can move on.

That's not true. I've seen many occasions where you start off posts with a condensing remark when someone simply disagrees with you and puts forth a silly idea. I usually just bite my tongue and stay out of it. Again, I respect your baseball opinion cause you obviously know your stuff more than anyone in this thread IMO, but it really is unnecessary most of the time.

And I wouldn't trade Cain for a prospect when I think about it, I was just using it as an example. I don't think it's possible to get equal return for Cain cause no one would offer a young star like Moore for Cain, so realistically speaking he's untouchable for me.
Same here.
Originally posted by SFrush:
Same here.

I actually care that Oregon says it because he has been on here a long time and I respect much of what he has said over the years. As far as you... I dont even know who you are so I really couldnt care less.
Bumgarner, who was just named to his first All-Star team today, has struck Puig out 3 times in a row today, yet McCarver and Buck can't stop praising him. God I can't stand those two f**kers. Worst announcers in sports, IMO.

Yeah can't stop talking bout the cards.....thanks jrg

I get that Puig is a big story and should get mention. But ya.. WAY too much especially on a day where he has looked bad.
2 out walks, gotta make them pay.

I get that Puig is a big story and should get mention. But ya.. WAY too much especially on a day where he has looked bad.

I mean they're getting of giggly watching him swing out of his shoes and strike out. Bummy has made him look silly 3 times tonight and gets no credit. I'm more mad about that than them talking about Puig, because he does deserve the attention.
sit down ramirez
Wow, Pablo saved a run there on Ramirez bad base running

Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

He's looked better the past 2 games.. Let's hope it's a sign of things to come.
Looks like Nolasco won't be going to the Giants.

With this race so tight, won't be surprised they go after Norris. With Cain not being the same pitcher, and Lincecum still trying to regain his form, Norris can easily be the answer to the woes. Being in a pitcher friendly park will benefit him greatly.

And yet another fine play. What's going on?

He's looked better the past 2 games.. Let's hope it's a sign of things to come.

Wow that was nice

And yet another fine play. What's going on?

Ya that was nice. I have always thought pabs can at heavy, but he needs to lose 10-15 pounds
Share 49ersWebzone