There are 129 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

Originally posted by vrabbit:
The #SFGiants have optioned OF Juan Perez to triple-A Fresno and have purchased the contract of OF Cole Gillespie from triple-A.

why the f did he move Perez down???
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
The #SFGiants have optioned OF Juan Perez to triple-A Fresno and have purchased the contract of OF Cole Gillespie from triple-A.

why the f did he move Perez down???

He was struggling hard lately. I really like him, but he definitely has some things to work on. He'll be back.
Pagan out for the year.
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
I want winners
"According to Joe Frisaro of MLB.com, the Dodgers and Giants have made the Marlins trade offers to acquire Ricky Nolasco.

The Dodgers are reportedly offering a pitching prospect, and are willing to take on the entire $5.7 million remaining on Nolasco's salary. The Giants are said to be offering a pair of pitching prospects, but aren't as willing to eat Nolasco's salary. With two offers already in hand, and other teams rumored to be interested in acquiring Nolasco, the Marlins should wind up with a nice package in return for the right-hander."

"a pair of pitching prospects". Please not again...This makes me cringe. We only have about 3-4 pitching prospects worth anything, and to lose TWO of them for Ricky freakin Nolasco would be a disaster. Hes a rental! It would be Sidney Ponson all over again.

Hopefully LA beats us out.
Originally posted by Niners99:
"According to Joe Frisaro of MLB.com, the Dodgers and Giants have made the Marlins trade offers to acquire Ricky Nolasco.

The Dodgers are reportedly offering a pitching prospect, and are willing to take on the entire $5.7 million remaining on Nolasco's salary. The Giants are said to be offering a pair of pitching prospects, but aren't as willing to eat Nolasco's salary. With two offers already in hand, and other teams rumored to be interested in acquiring Nolasco, the Marlins should wind up with a nice package in return for the right-hander."

"a pair of pitching prospects". Please not again...This makes me cringe. We only have about 3-4 pitching prospects worth anything, and to lose TWO of them for Ricky freakin Nolasco would be a disaster. Hes a rental! It would be Sidney Ponson all over again.

Hopefully LA beats us out.

This is exactly what I didn't want Sabean to try.
We been letting Ryu off the hook all year, it's time to light him up
Panda continue to suck
Please get a run atleast... No dp no dp
Jesus almost a dp ><
[ Edited by PRIMETIME21 on Jul 5, 2013 at 7:30 PM ]
Lol at belt hacking at everything
Lets go g's
It's not playing on the road that's an issue, this team just sucks...
And that's game... Please sabean be sellers, this team is a big stinking like of s**t
f**k Uribe
Get the Latest News at Giants365.com