There are 216 users in the forums

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Wow that's little league f**ked up

Inexcusable. Stupid. Hard to believe. Nice job on national TV
I should be laughing at that, but I'm pissed off right now
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by Niners99:
Posey, Bumgarner, Scutaro are the Giants All-Stars.

Pence and Romo left off.

Wait... I thought Pence would be named? LOL Thankfully Bochy didnt pull the homer route and leave off real deserving guys like Cuddyer.

It was a just a guess. Remember I called Bumgarner making it a month ago, and you said that probably wouldnt happen. I disagree with Bochy's "homer" pick though. Scutaro doesnt really have any business being there. Hes been hurt, hes down to .313 with no power production, no speed, and his defense has been suspect.

Pence and Romo left off.

Wait... I thought Pence would be named? LOL Thankfully Bochy didnt pull the homer route and leave off real deserving guys like Cuddyer.

Pence on the final vote ballot. I think he picked Scutaro instead. Pence was more deserving than Scutaro imo.

I dont think either should have been on the AS ballot but I understand Scutaro more than Pence. There are maybe 8 OFs more deserving than Pence and then you also have Harper voted in.

Pence and Romo left off.

Pence on the final vote ballot. I think he picked Scutaro instead. Pence was more deserving than Scutaro imo.

I dont think either should have been on the AS ballot but I understand Scutaro more than Pence. There are maybe 8 OFs more deserving than Pence and then you also have Harper voted in.

Im just happy Bumgarner finally got selected. Hes deserved it for a long time. Posey was obvious, and with Molina's supposed injury, he might be starting the game again.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Wow that's little league f**ked up

Inexcusable. Stupid. Hard to believe. Nice job on national TV

+1 This game is hard enough to get out of a slump and we can't even properly fill out a damn lineup card.

Pence and Romo left off.

It was a just a guess. Remember I called Bumgarner making it a month ago, and you said that probably wouldnt happen. I disagree with Bochy's "homer" pick though. Scutaro doesnt really have any business being there. Hes been hurt, hes down to .313 with no power production, no speed, and his defense has been suspect.

Not true. I said that I believed Corbin should make it over Bumgarner. You said Corbin would tail off and not make it. So, both made it.
Karma is now coming back to bite Mattingly in the backside.

Pence and Romo left off.

Not true. I said that I believed Corbin should make it over Bumgarner. You said Corbin would tail off and not make it. So, both made it.

Fair enough. I still think Corbin ends up regressing a bit in the 2nd half though. But, he definitely deserves it so far.
I want a Panda smash right meow

Nice second inning-Punto
Belt really shouldnt be stealing bases. If he can get a sneaky good jump, fine, but he just got thrown out by 5 feet.
Posey and Bumgarner are truly the only Giants untouchables as far as Im concerned.
Posey and Bumgarner are truly the only Giants untouchables as far as Im concerned.

You honestly can't be giving up on Cain? This is the first time in his career he's struggled. He's been one of the most consistent starts in baseball for the past 6-7 years.

Thats a little harsh on Matt Cain. Hes going to be here for a very long time either way.

Somehow if we go into selling mode, which I doubt, I would make everyone available but those 3, plus Belt and Crawford. I really think we have to hang on to them, and it will pay dividends down the road. Im sure plenty of teams would love to buy low on both of them.
Share 49ersWebzone