There are 218 users in the forums

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

f**k Uribe
sell everyone except posey, imho fwiw tbph
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
sell everyone except posey, imho fwiw tbph

Only consistent offensive threat is posey, I agree time to rebuild the farm, this team is horrible
sucks to see Cain really struggle
This is sad.
[ Edited by VaBeachNiner on Jul 5, 2013 at 8:23 PM ]
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Season.
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
U suck Cain!
I hate this team other than posey with straight passion right now
f**k
Cain cant get an out for the life of him

f**k this s**t.
Kontos blows
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Panda continue to suck

why is he hitting third against a lefty?

Whatever, at least training camp starts in two weeks.
Originally posted by Niners99:
"According to Joe Frisaro of MLB.com, the Dodgers and Giants have made the Marlins trade offers to acquire Ricky Nolasco.

The Dodgers are reportedly offering a pitching prospect, and are willing to take on the entire $5.7 million remaining on Nolasco's salary. The Giants are said to be offering a pair of pitching prospects, but aren't as willing to eat Nolasco's salary. With two offers already in hand, and other teams rumored to be interested in acquiring Nolasco, the Marlins should wind up with a nice package in return for the right-hander."

"a pair of pitching prospects". Please not again...This makes me cringe. We only have about 3-4 pitching prospects worth anything, and to lose TWO of them for Ricky freakin Nolasco would be a disaster. Hes a rental! It would be Sidney Ponson all over again.

Hopefully LA beats us out.

Nolasco is overrated and not worth giving up 1 very good prospect - let alone 2. I really fear what Sabean will do when he is panic mode.

The Giants are just NOT a good team. Period. End of story. Adding Ricky Nolasco isnt going to change that.
Nice job Pence.
Share 49ersWebzone