There are 101 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

well that was f**king embarrassing, i think this team has lost a lot of respect around the league today.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
We look totally overmatched right now. Hate to say it, but I wouldn't be surprised if we got no-hit tonight.

LOL Just got in. Good call Ghost

Been watching baseball for nearly 5 decades and some things are just obvious.
[ Edited by GhostofFredDean74 on Jul 2, 2013 at 6:58 PM ]
This team has hit rock bottom. Sabean had better not trade decent prospects for pitching in an effort to salvage this season. This team is missing more than a few pieces and even though the NL West standings are tightly bunched, I don't see them pulling it together.
Originally posted by SoCal9er:
This team has hit rock bottom. Sabean had better not trade decent prospects for pitching in an effort to salvage this season. This team is missing more than a few pieces and even though the NL West standings are tightly bunched, I don't see them pulling it together.

agreed this team not going anywhere this year, we need to be sellers not buyers this year.
Originally posted by jrg:
Damn. Homer Bailey

Dude was throwing 97 mph fastballs in the 9th inning. Giants did just as well against the Pirates' Cole.
Originally posted by SoCal9er:
Originally posted by jrg:
Damn. Homer Bailey

Dude was throwing 97 mph fastballs in the 9th inning. Giants did just as well against the Pirates' Cole.

We were lucky it wasn't a perfect game, that's how dominant he was and how bad we are right now.
We look totally overmatched right now. Hate to say it, but I wouldn't be surprised if we got no-hit tonight.

Lol
  • Dapro
  • Veteran
Giants worst hitting team in baseball. How you can't hit in Colorado and Cincinnati?
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

Lol

Sadly, I posted that after the 2nd inning. That's how bad we looked.

Lol

Yeah I know, pretty sad

Lol

Good call on that one man. That's the positive I'm going with for today.
[ Edited by Dr_Bill_Walsh on Jul 2, 2013 at 7:10 PM ]
Originally posted by Muggins:

Lol

Good call on that one man. That's the positive I'm going with for today.

Lolol
Get the Latest News at Giants365.com