LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 314 users in the forums

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

• teeohh
  • Veteran
When can trades go down
if it wasnt for the divison sucking so bad the giants season would be over... but 4 games back is still striking distance.
Worst road trip ever.
I pride myself on being pretty positive about my teams, and you generally won't catch me saying a lot of negative stuff about the Giants, but these guys flat out suck. It's both embarrassing and painful to watch, and I haven't said that about this team in a looooooooooooooong time.
[ Edited by GhostofFredDean74 on Jul 3, 2013 at 9:39 PM ]
Send Pablo down, lol:

http://www.csnbayarea.com/blog/andrew-baggarly/could-giants-option-pablo-sandoval-triple-fresno

"Threatening Sandoval with a demotion to the minors might be a strong motivating tool, as it was following the 2010 season. But the Giants need Sandoval. No matter how he looks at the plate or in his bloused-out uniform, he does have that name on his back and stats on the back of his baseball card. You have to sink or swim with your core guys, and Sandoval is right in the middle of the Giants' lineup.

They could give him a day off Thursday afternoon, if the heavy rain in the forecast allows them to get on the field. (Joaquin Arias' hamstring is balky, but he finally played the field for the first time in nine days.) Or Bochy could drop Sandoval in the lineup and move up Brandon Belt, who at least looks capable of finding an extra-base hit with a metal detector and six miles of empty beach."

lol
  • jrg
  • Veteran
So, is Matt Cain available for trade yet?
Originally posted by jrg:

Sure, you just have to pick up 100 mil. of his contract, and give us Oscar Taveras.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by jrg:

Sure, you just have to pick up 100 mil. of his contract, and give us Oscar Taveras.

Put this down under hard to believe...........

Fat Boy, Blanco, Crawford, and Pence are a combined 3 for their last 98.

Panda 1 for 30
Blanco 0 for 22
Craw 0 for 21
Pence 2 for 25
  • jrg
  • Veteran
The swing that Sandoval took on that ball that bounced 2 feet inside and under his legs was the most pathetic swing ive EVER seen. He was clearly swinging just to swing. The ball wasnt even in the same area code as the plate. It was as bad as swinging at a throw to 1st base.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Panda 1 for 30
Blanco 0 for 22
Craw 0 for 21
Pence 2 for 25

Championship material right there.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Panda 1 for 30
Blanco 0 for 22
Craw 0 for 21
Pence 2 for 25

Everyone pressing to try and get the team out of the funk, but clearly not working. That is pathetic.
Share 49ersWebzone