There are 129 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

i think a move is going to get done soon, and i think we will be buyers.
[ Edited by PRIMETIME21 on Jun 30, 2013 at 12:33 PM ]
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
i think a move is going to get done soon, and i think we will be buyers.

We're trading for Kershaw
one man army right there lol
1-0 Gmen
I like runs.
Finally some runs
FWIW, Zach Wheeler got pounded by the Nat's today, giving up 2 HRs and 5 total runs in 4 2/3 innings.
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
FWIW, Zach Wheeler got pounded by the Nat's today, giving up 2 HRs and 5 total runs in 4 2/3 innings.

Still worth more than 3 months of Carlos Beltran.
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:

Still worth more than 3 months of Carlos Beltran.

True, but exactly how much more remains to be seen.

Not worth looking into. Hes still very raw, so some growing pains in his first few months as a Major Leaguer are expected.

The real key to watch for is whether his control progresses over the next year, and if he stays injury free. If he can learn to keep his electric stuff in the strike zone on a regular basis, hes going to be an ace. At this point we just have to hope he becomes Edwin Jackson.
A WIN!
Originally posted by Niners99:

Not worth looking into. Hes still very raw, so some growing pains in his first few months as a Major Leaguer are expected.

The real key to watch for is whether his control progresses over the next year, and if he stays injury free. If he can learn to keep his electric stuff in the strike zone on a regular basis, hes going to be an ace. At this point we just have to hope he becomes Edwin Jackson.
It just helps me sleep better when I know he's failing.
It's about f**king time
Originally posted by Niners99:

It just helps me sleep better when I know he's failing.

lol, it sounds bad, but I think we would all be relieved if he was a bust. Im just going to have to convince myself that the Giants past history of only trading pitchers with future injury issues will continue. Like both Liriano and Ainsworth, we knew they wouldnt be able to stay healthy.
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
It's about f**king time

^^^
Get the Latest News at Giants365.com