There are 141 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Agreed. Kickham is not ready to be an effective starting pitcher right now and quite frankly I doubt he ever will be . Just not impressed at all

You must be an amazing scout to realize this after two starts.

Yep. I am. I know that he is not ready to be a regular starter in the majors right now. I know that Jake Arrieta isnt either. I also know that you know very little.

Why are you not working for a major league baseball team?

How do you know I dont?
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Originally posted by Garcia:
hey belt good job hitting a HR and getting 2 RBIs, here is the bench.

I

Kershaw owns him and he seems to finally be getting some confidence. I'm fine with him coming off the bench in this case.

Exactly. Sanchez needs to get at bats anyway so sitting Belt against the best lefthander in baseball makes sense. Some people wouldnt understand that though

Belt 3 for 27 with 13 Ks against Kershaw and Garcia questions Bochy. f**king hillarious.
[ Edited by Ninerjohn on Jun 26, 2013 at 9:27 PM ]
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,515
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Agreed. Kickham is not ready to be an effective starting pitcher right now and quite frankly I doubt he ever will be . Just not impressed at all

You must be an amazing scout to realize this after two starts.

Yep. I am. I know that he is not ready to be a regular starter in the majors right now. I know that Jake Arrieta isnt either. I also know that you know very little.

Why are you not working for a major league baseball team?

How do you know I dont?

You wouldn't be posting on the 49erswebzone. lol.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,515
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Exactly. Sanchez needs to get at bats anyway so sitting Belt against the best lefthander in baseball makes sense. Some people wouldnt understand that though

Belt hitting .327 vs. LHP and everyone gets owned by kershaw.
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Exactly. Sanchez needs to get at bats anyway so sitting Belt against the best lefthander in baseball makes sense. Some people wouldnt understand that though

Belt hitting .327 vs. LHP and everyone gets owned by kershaw.

3 for 27 with 13 Ks.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,515
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Exactly. Sanchez needs to get at bats anyway so sitting Belt against the best lefthander in baseball makes sense. Some people wouldnt understand that though

Belt hitting .327 vs. LHP and everyone gets owned by kershaw.

3 for 27 with 13 Ks.

everyone is owned by kershaw.
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Not that we're out of it, but I think it's time to start getting really worried about not falling out of contention by the end of July.

lol. no faith in the defending champs.

sorry garcia, i stopped taking your posts seriously when you said Russ Ortiz was the reason we lost Game 6.
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Exactly. Sanchez needs to get at bats anyway so sitting Belt against the best lefthander in baseball makes sense. Some people wouldnt understand that though

Belt hitting .327 vs. LHP and everyone gets owned by kershaw.

3 for 27 with 13 Ks.

everyone is owned by kershaw.

Not as much as you get owned in here.
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Not that we're out of it, but I think it's time to start getting really worried about not falling out of contention by the end of July.

lol. no faith in the defending champs.

sorry garcia, i stopped taking your posts seriously when you said Russ Ortiz was the reason we lost Game 6.

LOL Garcia provides so much humor in here. That was just one of his posts that made me laugh out loud.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,515
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Exactly. Sanchez needs to get at bats anyway so sitting Belt against the best lefthander in baseball makes sense. Some people wouldnt understand that though

Belt hitting .327 vs. LHP and everyone gets owned by kershaw.

3 for 27 with 13 Ks.

everyone is owned by kershaw.

Not as much as you get owned in here.

lol. whatever floats your boat John. You are the God of all things sports. Why aren't you analyst for ESPN?


Originally posted by Leathaface:
sorry garcia, i stopped taking your posts seriously when you said Russ Ortiz was the reason we lost Game 6.

He also sucked in Game 2. I put the entire series on Russ Ortiz. If you think we're out of the playoff race than you are a premature ejaculator.
Everyone shut up, COME ON BUSTER!
Originally posted by Garcia:
lol. whatever floats your boat John. You are the God of all things sports. Why aren't you analyst for ESPN?



He also sucked in Game 2. I put the entire series on Russ Ortiz. If you think we're out of the playoff race than you are a premature ejaculator.

First of all NJ knows more about baseball than just about anyone on this forum. Secondly, did you even watch the 02 series?
Alright...lets go!
Pence is due here
SOMEONE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD GET A HIT.
Get the Latest News at Giants365.com