LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 241 users in the forums

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

SOMEONE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD GET A HIT.
f**k...c'mon fat boy
Belt may get his chance to be the hero here. Come on Pablo. Need you here! Nothing on the ground please
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Belt may get his chance to be the hero here. Come on Pablo. Need you here! Nothing on the ground please

One batter at a time, need a double here.
Jesus Christ, GET A f**kING HIT!
Hey Garcia.. maybe you can make a post about all of the positives for tonight. Thanks.

My recap.......
Buster Posey was great. Everyone else sucked. The End,
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Originally posted by Garcia:
lol. whatever floats your boat John. You are the God of all things sports. Why aren't you analyst for ESPN?

He also sucked in Game 2. I put the entire series on Russ Ortiz. If you think we're out of the playoff race than you are a premature ejaculator.

First of all NJ knows more about baseball than just about anyone on this forum. Secondly, did you even watch the 02 series?

Thanks man. Obviously Garcia couldnt have watched the 02 series to have this take. Those of us that did know the truth.
Hopefully the Giants turn this s**t around soon, cause all this thread is now is the "bash on Garcia" thread.
Exactly. Sanchez needs to get at bats anyway so sitting Belt against the best lefthander in baseball makes sense. Some people wouldnt understand that though

Belt hitting .327 vs. LHP and everyone gets owned by kershaw.

3 for 27 with 13 Ks.

everyone is owned by kershaw.

Not as much as you get owned in here.

lol. whatever floats your boat John. You are the God of all things sports. Why aren't you analyst for ESPN?

Originally posted by Leathaface:
sorry garcia, i stopped taking your posts seriously when you said Russ Ortiz was the reason we lost Game 6.

He also sucked in Game 2. I put the entire series on Russ Ortiz. If you think we're out of the playoff race than you are a premature ejaculator.

Ortiz sucking in game 2 was completely negated by the fact that he dominated in game 6 on the road for us in a clinching game. He had a 5 run lead going into the 7th inning. A couple baserunners get on after 1 out, and all the sudden Dusty comes in and yanks him. He was shutting the Angels down ALL night. Let him try and work through it first. Baker totally jumped the gun, and I believe it cost us a WS title.

The Angels were energized by the fact that not only was the pitcher they couldnt score on now leaving the game, but the opposing manager showed them up in front of everyone by handing out the game ball.
[ Edited by Niners99 on Jun 27, 2013 at 1:18 AM ]
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Niners99:
Ortiz sucking in game 2 was completely negated by the fact that he dominated in game 6 on the road for us in a clinching game. He had a 5 run lead going into the 7th inning. A couple baserunners get on after 1 out, and all the sudden Dusty comes in and yanks him. He was shutting the Angels down ALL night. Let him try and work through it first. Baker totally jumped the gun, and I believe it cost us a WS title.

The Angels were energized by the fact that not only was the pitcher they couldnt score on now leaving the game, but the opposing manager showed them up in front of everyone by handing out the game ball.

we win game two there is no game 6. i dont really care it was 11 years ago.

Originally posted by Niners99:

we win game two there is no game 6. i dont really care it was 11 years ago.

lol...come on now. Pay attention. We shouldve won game 6. thats the point. whether he blows game 2 and then wins us game 6, or just wins game 2, either way, WE WIN. Its not his fault, it was Dusty.
lol so based on his little "slump" against Miami (2 for 16), I started to wonder what was up with Posey's swing as of late. Then I look at his average from the last 15 games, and hes hitting .382 in that span. Hes such a great hitter that even a bad series seems like a slump.

He's so good at correcting any flaws in his swing right away. I still cant believe hes already this good with less than 1400 career AB's.
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
lincecum friggin blows this year, wow can't wait to get rid of this clown.

so disrespectful, Lincecum has done so much for this team, the past 5 years. So what if he is struggling? So is Zito, he blows on the road. And Vogey was getting torched also this year. Traitor fans like you trashing former cy young winners. Cool story bro
this team makes me sad....but i figured we should be worst with all the injuries combined with inconsistent pitching
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
lincecum friggin blows this year, wow can't wait to get rid of this clown.

so disrespectful, Lincecum has done so much for this team, the past 5 years. So what if he is struggling? So is Zito, he blows on the road. And Vogey was getting torched also this year. Traitor fans like you trashing former cy young winners. Cool story bro

No ones trashing anyone, Timmy blows now and that's the truth of the matter. When you're paying $40 million for two pitchers who are a combined 8-13 with ERA's over 4.5, they're bound to be the subject of ridicule.
Share 49ersWebzone