There are 153 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

Whelp, now we're f**ked.
game... machi sucking lately, our bullpen has been s**t.
lol....
We suck




She's happy
Kick the dodgers ass and all is forgotten.
Losing 3 out of 4 to the Marlins at home is pathetic. I dont care if Miami has had owned the Giants in the past. This Miami team sucks.

The Giants problems run deeper than just getting another starter. They need to improve the bullpen and get another bat for LF as well.
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 11,874
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:




She's happy

Shut the f**k up
We really lost 3/4 to Miami (not the Heat either)
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Losing 3 out of 4 to the Marlins at home is pathetic. I dont care if Miami has had owned the Giants in the past. This Miami team sucks.

The Giants problems run deeper than just getting another starter. They need to improve the bullpen and get another bat for LF as well.

I agree with you here. However, if the Giants could get both Nolasco and Norris, this would put Gaudin and Lincecum in the bullpen. The worse performing bullpen arms wold either be DFA or sent to Fresno. Getting a couple starters would indirectly give the bullpen a boost.

I'm certainly on board that we need to get a LF.
Originally posted by sfgiantdave:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Losing 3 out of 4 to the Marlins at home is pathetic. I dont care if Miami has had owned the Giants in the past. This Miami team sucks.

The Giants problems run deeper than just getting another starter. They need to improve the bullpen and get another bat for LF as well.

I agree with you here. However, if the Giants could get both Nolasco and Norris, this would put Gaudin and Lincecum in the bullpen. The worse performing bullpen arms wold either be DFA or sent to Fresno. Getting a couple starters would indirectly give the bullpen a boost.

I'm certainly on board that we need to get a LF.

No question about that Dave. Lincecum and Gaudin would certainly upgrade the Pen. I think Sabean will pull the trigger on either Norris or Nolasco but really doubt he goes after both.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:




She's happy

Can someone explain what this is supposed to mean. Kthanx.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Can someone explain what this is supposed to mean. Kthanx.

Who the hell knows. An annoying post.
Who would you all prefer, Norris or Nolasco?

Gut tells me the latter, but I'm not really sure.
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Who would you all prefer, Norris or Nolasco?

Gut tells me the latter, but I'm not really sure.

Norris. Hes a couple years younger, better K rate, and hes under team control for the next couple years. Nolasco is a f/a this winter. Considering were probably going to have to overpay to put in a winning bid on either guy, id prefer to get the guy who's got a little more potential and keep-ability.

Both would be solid pickups, but I just worry about the price. They arent worth losing a good prospect for.
Get the Latest News at Giants365.com