There are 132 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Kap's first pitch had some fuzz on it. I was kind of surprised he risked a real throw, since itd been so long. Just from a nerves perspective. Brandon Webb embarrassed himself by bouncing a first pitch in AZ earlier this year, and he wasnt that far removed from being in the big leagues.

Now I kind of want to see him take some warm up throws and throw from the windup to see how close to 94 he can still get...

lol Kap should pull a Deion and come pitch out of the pen for the Giants up until football season. Even just for one inning would be the greatest thing ever.

f**k that. There's no way I want to risk our star QB to a potential arm injury just so he can pitch out of the pen for the Gs. Silly talk.

I was joking...

Wow someone thought that was serious.
teh lord delivered
  • AmpLee
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Kap's first pitch had some fuzz on it. I was kind of surprised he risked a real throw, since itd been so long. Just from a nerves perspective. Brandon Webb embarrassed himself by bouncing a first pitch in AZ earlier this year, and he wasnt that far removed from being in the big leagues.

Now I kind of want to see him take some warm up throws and throw from the windup to see how close to 94 he can still get...

lol Kap should pull a Deion and come pitch out of the pen for the Giants up until football season. Even just for one inning would be the greatest thing ever.

f**k that. There's no way I want to risk our star QB to a potential arm injury just so he can pitch out of the pen for the Gs. Silly talk.

I was joking...

Wow someone thought that was serious.

Never underestimate the stupidity that exists on the internet.
Gallardo could be available. He would be a perfect fit behind Cain and Bumgarner.
Originally posted by SFrush:
Gallardo could be available. He would be a perfect fit behind Cain and Bumgarner.

I feel you creepin I could see it in my shadow

11 million next year and it would take a lot to get him from Milwaukee. I think Norris and Nolasco are better options at this point
Gallardo is better than both of them. It's a bonus he's under control another 2 years.
Gallardo is better than both of them. It's a bonus he's under control another 2 years.

No he's not. Cain and MadBum have better career ERA and WHIP.
Originally posted by DatNyjerSireez:
No he's not. Cain and MadBum have better career ERA and WHIP.
ok.. I was talking about Nolasco and Norris.
LOL a first pitch homer
Wtf come on Cain.

I didnt say he wasnt better. He also would cost a lot more in terms of what it would take to get him and how much he makes.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

I didnt say he wasnt better. He also would cost a lot more in terms of what it would take to get him and how much he makes.

Depending on the prospects required I think he'd be a good look also considering he's under control. Another guy who'd benefit from a pitchers park.
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:

Depending on the prospects required I think he'd be a good look also considering he's under control. Another guy who'd benefit from a pitchers park.

Milwaukee isnt going to give up their best starting pitcher who is only 27 with 2 years under control unless they get a LOT back. I just dont see the Giants having the prospects to get him.

You said you think Norris and Nolasco are better options. They may be cheaper options, but they're not better options.
Get the Latest News at Giants365.com