There are 113 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
From Schulman a few minutes ago:

What I've heard: If the Marlins were to trade starter Ricky Nolasco,

his first choice is to come to the #sfgiants. Makes sense on many levels. He's a California boy. He has a big contract, so the Giants could take on money and not give up big prospect. Has an 0.87 ERA in four starts at AT&T. Plus, since he wants to be here, chances of re-signing him as a free agent would increase. I also understand he's a good friend of Sergio Romo. Nolasco is 30.

Boner initiated
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
From Schulman a few minutes ago:

What I've heard: If the Marlins were to trade starter Ricky Nolasco,

his first choice is to come to the #sfgiants. Makes sense on many levels. He's a California boy. He has a big contract, so the Giants could take on money and not give up big prospect. Has an 0.87 ERA in four starts at AT&T. Plus, since he wants to be here, chances of re-signing him as a free agent would increase. I also understand he's a good friend of Sergio Romo. Nolasco is 30.

Boner initiated

I like him for the next 2-3 years on a $6 mil/year deal. I think he'd be good in our park for sure and bridge the gap for the youngins.

Something like: Cain, Bumgarner, Nolasco, Kickham and Vogey wouldn't be terrible until Blackburn, Crick and Stratton can come up (if they pan out).
I guess Kap is throwing the first pitch at tomorrow's game. Cool.
Fkn injuries
getting no-hit by some dude I've never even heard of.
Is Greg Maddux pitching for the Marlins??!!! WTF!
Just got in. Why did Gaudin leave after 4.1
  • boast
  • Hall of Fame
Arias!
I always feel nervous when affeldt comes in, he is so un reliable
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Just got in. Why did Gaudin leave after 4.1

hit by a line drive
nice going affeldt you worthless piece of s**t
Affeldt gives it up once again, this guy has done jack s**t since relieving jonathon Sanchez in the nlcs 2 years ago
Affeldt ruining SP quality starts once again.
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Affeldt gives it up once again, this guy has done jack s**t since relieving jonathon Sanchez in the nlcs 2 years ago

How quickly you forget. Game 4 of World Series. 8th inning and he struck out Miguel Cabrera, Prince Fielder, and Delmon Young in order. Winning pitcher.

Not saying I am happy with him now but he has been a good pitcher for the Giants before this stretch
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:

How quickly you forget. Game 4 of World Series. 8th inning and he struck out Miguel Cabrera, Prince Fielder, and Delmon Young in order. Winning pitcher.

Not saying I am happy with him now but he has been a good pitcher for the Giants before this stretch

Meh I appreciate his contributions in the past but this year he's been s**tty, I remember his epic meltdown against the cubs earlier this year too and he starts off this inning by hitting the guy on the first pitch, really?!
Get the Latest News at Giants365.com