2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

Originally posted by Garcia:
jesus f**king christ. finally

what i thought
Hector!
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by Niners99:
Kap's first pitch had some fuzz on it. I was kind of surprised he risked a real throw, since itd been so long. Just from a nerves perspective. Brandon Webb embarrassed himself by bouncing a first pitch in AZ earlier this year, and he wasnt that far removed from being in the big leagues.

Now I kind of want to see him take some warm up throws and throw from the windup to see how close to 94 he can still get...

lol Kap should pull a Deion and come pitch out of the pen for the Giants up until football season. Even just for one inning would be the greatest thing ever.

f**k that. There's no way I want to risk our star QB to a potential arm injury just so he can pitch out of the pen for the Gs. Silly talk.

I was joking...

Wow someone thought that was serious.
teh lord delivered
Gallardo could be available. He would be a perfect fit behind Cain and Bumgarner.
Originally posted by SFrush:
Gallardo could be available. He would be a perfect fit behind Cain and Bumgarner.

I feel you creepin I could see it in my shadow

11 million next year and it would take a lot to get him from Milwaukee. I think Norris and Nolasco are better options at this point
Gallardo is better than both of them. It's a bonus he's under control another 2 years.
Gallardo is better than both of them. It's a bonus he's under control another 2 years.

No he's not. Cain and MadBum have better career ERA and WHIP.
Originally posted by DatNyjerSireez:
No he's not. Cain and MadBum have better career ERA and WHIP.
ok.. I was talking about Nolasco and Norris.

LOL a first pitch homer
Wtf come on Cain.

I didnt say he wasnt better. He also would cost a lot more in terms of what it would take to get him and how much he makes.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

I didnt say he wasnt better. He also would cost a lot more in terms of what it would take to get him and how much he makes.

Depending on the prospects required I think he'd be a good look also considering he's under control. Another guy who'd benefit from a pitchers park.
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Depending on the prospects required I think he'd be a good look also considering he's under control. Another guy who'd benefit from a pitchers park.

Milwaukee isnt going to give up their best starting pitcher who is only 27 with 2 years under control unless they get a LOT back. I just dont see the Giants having the prospects to get him.
Share 49ersWebzone