There are 66 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

• Garcia
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by Garcia:
we need to resign zito because he has a $7m buyout on his contract, as Itlyn stated, so no matter what he will cost $7m next year, might as well resign him for 2 years (7-8 per) and have him be our 5th starter.

You are seriously nuts. You want to pay Zito another 14-16 million on TOP of the 7 million he gets to walk? Unreal. Quit tainting the thread. LOL

And Rubber is 100% right about your opinions about serious Giants matters.

Get over it John. Your posts make you seem like a whiny baby.

You are going to let Zito walk for $7 mill instead of having him continue to be a very good #5 starter? Why? Vogey is a free agent as well. You are going to 3/5 starters go next year?

What is your plan then? I suggested we keep Zito and resign him for an extra year that way we dont waste $7m in dead money. 14-16m for zito for the next two years.

If you wanna let zito and timmy walk, what is your solution to fill these needs? What about Vogey?
[ Edited by Garcia on Jun 19, 2013 at 3:21 PM ]
  • DRnSFw
  • Veteran

You are going to let Zito walk for $7 mill instead of having him continue to be a very good #5 starter? Why? Vogey is a free agent as well. You are going to 3/5 starters go next year?

What is your plan then? I suggested we keep Zito and resign him for an extra year that way we dont waste $7m in dead money. 14-16m for zito for the next two years.

If you wanna let zito and timmy walk, what is your solution to fill these needs? What about Vogey?

john is always whining about something or another
Another easy save for Romo
blouses
we need to resign zito because he has a $7m buyout on his contract, as Itlyn stated, so no matter what he will cost $7m next year, might as well resign him for 2 years (7-8 per) and have him be our 5th starter.

You are seriously nuts. You want to pay Zito another 14-16 million on TOP of the 7 million he gets to walk? Unreal. Quit tainting the thread. LOL

And Rubber is 100% right about your opinions about serious Giants matters.

I would rather be a whiny than be a moron. First of all, Zito is NOT a very good #5 starter. He is completely undependable on the road as you should know. Secondly, throwing ANOTHER 16Million on Barry Zito is beyond idiotic. I would offer him 1M and thats it. If he walks. fine. If he has any appreciation for what the Giants did for him he would sign at that level.

I think its hilarious that you want to make a decision based on "dead money" You truly have not a clue. Obviously I am not alone on this assessment either. Our resident moderator in here certainly feels the same way based on his comments.
[ Edited by Ninerjohn on Jun 19, 2013 at 3:39 PM ]
2 out of 3 from one of the hotter teams in the league after coming off a tough road trip. Not bad at all!
Originally posted by DRnSFw:

john is always whining about something or another

Who are you again?
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
I would rather be a whiny than be a moron. First of all, Zito is NOT a very good #5 starter. He is completely undependable on the road as you should know. Secondly, throwing ANOTHER 16Million on Barry Zito is beyond idiotic. I would offer him 1M and thats it. If he walks. fine. If he has any appreciation for what the Giants did for him he would sign at that level.

I think its hilarious that you want to make a decision based on "dead money" You truly have not a clue. Obviously I am not alone on this assessment either.

thank you.
please keep inciting me.

and I do not wish to be apart of your soul sucking discussions. therefore I will politely tell you to go jump in a lake.

Sincerely,
Garce
Timmy for Strasburg

I think its hilarious that you want to make a decision based on "dead money" You truly have not a clue. Obviously I am not alone on this assessment either.

thank you.
please keep inciting me.

and I do not wish to be apart of your soul sucking discussions. therefore I will politely tell you to go jump in a lake.

Sincerely,
Garce

Or.. you can just get yourself banned again. Then you really dont have to worry about it.
i hope teh lord returns

but for 2-3 million only
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
2 out of 3 from one of the hotter teams in the league after coming off a tough road trip. Not bad at all!

Take it especially considering we could have been swept. Clutch hits and Romo= success.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Another great game from Bum.

Glad we were able to bounce back after a tough game 1 loss and take the series.
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
I want winners
starting to get that steez back..
Get the Latest News at Giants365.com